Officer indicted for lying about reasons for shooting mentally ill woman.

Juries are no longer giving police officers the benefit of the doubt when they lie.
It was the police (the Texas Rangers) who investigated the shooting

but being indicted by a grand jury is not the same as being judged guilty by a real jury

lets wait and see how it turns out before libs set fire to a police station and loot big screen tv’s from the local Target store

Juries are no longer giving police officers the benefit of the doubt when they lie.
It was the police (the Texas Rangers) who investigated the shooting

but being indicted by a grand jury is not the same as being judged guilty by a real jury

lets wait and see how it turns out before libs set fire to a police station and loot big screen tv’s from the local Target store

It took long enough but charges were actually presented here so there is no reason to riot.

So, apparently, the system works.

I'm glad we sorted that out.

At times it does. At times it doesn't. The protests weren't I've the times it does.

There are many times, when police don't agree with light or dismissed sentences handed down by the courts for convicted criminals.

I would submit that in any fair and just system, there will always be someone who disagrees with the verdict and outcome of a case.

At times it does. At times it doesn't. The protests weren't I've the times it does.

There are many times, when police don't agree with light or dismissed sentences handed down by the courts for convicted criminals.

I would submit that in any fair and just system, there will always be someone who disagrees with the verdict and outcome of a case.

We are talking murder where no charges are brought.

A murder is the extra-judicial killing of a human being.
Where a shooting of a suspect is deemed justified (according to law) it cannot be a murder.

Charges cannot be brought where there is no crime.

Where a shooting of a suspect is deemed justified (according to law) it cannot be a murder.

Liberals hate cops

and the result of their hate is real murder and attempted murder of police officers

I have long thought that Reagan was a good President. He did make some mistakes in my opinion. One was cutting Federal Funding to Mental Hospitals. I believe that we can never get that capability back. Even if we started now it would take decades. That is the problem when you decide to abolish something. If you turn out to be wrong it is hard to get it back.

Liberals hate cops

and the result of their hate is real murder and attempted murder of police officers

And cops just don’t murder right?

Why look at Amber Guyger. No. Bad example. Um.

Liberals hate cops

And cops just don’t murder right?

And tax attorneys commit murder. Dentists commit murders. Postmen commit murders. Children's birthday party clowns commit murder.

It is entirely feasible, that a member of a profession nearly 1,000,000 strong in the US, could have committed a murder totally unrelated to his profession.

Thats a stupid example

Guyger was a female cop who should have been a typist at police HQs

she was not qualified to be a cop

But she never met the black guy before the night she shot him

it was a homicide but not murder

Last edited:
Thats a stupid example

Guyger was a female cop who should have been a typist at police HQs

she was not qualified to be a cop

But she never met the black guy before the night she shot him

it was a homicide but not murder

When you enter someone else’s house even by mistake and kill them, it is murder.

New Topics

Forum List

Back