Officer husband of slain Uvalde teacher tried to save her. His gun was taken away.

So much for the 'good guy with a gun' coming to the rescue.

What other snappy little sayings will the head of the NRA come up with next to save the children?
So much for your saying a redneck conservative with a gun is a bad guy. He gave his gun to the police as requested. Didn't pull a Floyd, and survived.

Isn't that the Texas Government? Abbots Government.

You're full of it, though. It was local, a bad decision made at the top. His feckless order should have been disregarded by the officers with the weapons and shields in that hallway, imo. But hindsight is 20/20....

A local democrat government made the bad decision.

Isn't that the Texas Government? Abbots Government.

You're full of it, though. It was local, a bad decision made at the top. His feckless order should have been disregarded by the officers with the weapons and shields in that hallway, imo. But hindsight is 20/20....
The more fecklessness I see the more I ask questions

And I could care less what state it was in

It was the Police themselves that took the gun of another officer, so let me ask you why are you blaming the NRA for the Police Force failure?

It is simple those that did not do their duty should be fired!

There were good guys(I assume they were good guys, you know police) on the scene with guns and shields and they (combined with their commanding officer), they didn't even attempt to stop the bad guy with the gun for about an hour. They even stopped a guy with a gun who likely would have gone in, regardless.....

So how do we tell who are the real good guys with the guns so we can hire them to protect the kids at school? Then not hire the not quite so good guys with guns to protect them.

I am archiving this post.

Come the end of the year and we have a vote on the most stupid post of the year I will be submitting this one.

How many kids died while waiting for the good guys with the guns, who were right around the corner, to come in and save them?

So much for your saying a redneck conservative with a gun is a bad guy.
When did I ever say that? Most of my family are redneck conservatives with guns and are really good guys.

Never Trust the Neo-GOP. They'll just make shit up.

How many kids died while waiting for the good guys with the guns, who were right around the corner, to come in and save them?

How many Americans have died fighting for our Liberty that includes the right to keep and bear arms?

I suppose that if you lived in Lexington in 1775 when the British came to take away the arms you would have ran up to them crying "take mine, take mine", you fucking little pussy.

There is another possibility, one that crossed my mind but I'm too ashamed to bring myself to believe it

What if the state wants such carnage to children in order to provoke an emotional outburst from society to have the government round up all the guns.
Will never work.....Republican white-wingers love their guns more than any children.

How many Americans have died fighting for our Liberty that includes the right to keep and bear arms?

I suppose that if you lived in Lexington in 1775 when the British came to take away the arms you would have ran up to them crying "take mine, take mine", you fucking little pussy.
You would have been one of the British or Tories.

Still doesn't change the fact that those guys with the guns on the scene first were apparently not the good guys with guns that La Perrier was talking about. My bad. I wish they had gotten there first.

Little pussy? My my. Little? Wrong, Big. but you are what you eat. Right Dick?

No. It proves laPierrie was full of shit and so were all those who repeated that bullshit.

Just because a good guy with a gun can take out a bad guy with a gun is no reason rely on it to save the innocent and to not find way to keep these weapons from crazy fucks like that 18 year old kid.

It doesn't prove anything of the sort. There have been thousands of cases where a "good guy" with a gun stopped someone from potentially injuring or killing others, as well as protecting property.
The NRA has nothing to do with this. The "good guys" with guns were there, however you have to go beyond just showing up. These cops failed at a catastrophic level, however in the end their guns put an end to the shooter and his murder spree.

There is another possibility, one that crossed my mind but I'm too ashamed to bring myself to believe it

What if the state wants such carnage to children in order to provoke an emotional outburst from society to have the government round up all the guns.
That crossed my mind as well. There's no outrage too low for Democrats to commit.

That crossed my mind as well. There's no outrage too low for Democrats to commit.

Know why?

1664367740395.png

New Topics

Forum List

Back