Off the rails, et tu, Dolly?

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Mar 31, 2009
At first I laughed then realized it's just sad. The leftist cancel with anyone that doesn't agree with them has sunk to a new low. Dr Seuss, Dolly Parton, etc.

Just stop!

Fox News: Vox article calling out Dolly Parton's 'dark side' is 'off the rails': John Rich.

At first I laughed then realized it's just sad. The leftist cancel with anyone that doesn't agree with them has sunk to a new low. Dr Seuss, Dolly Parton, etc.

Just stop!

Fox News: Vox article calling out Dolly Parton's 'dark side' is 'off the rails': John Rich.
what do you expect from low brows who pray to mass murderers like stalin mao, etc

Just stop!

It is rather ironic. They claim to support tolerance, and yet, they tolerate no one who is opposed to them or even anyone who refuses to align with them.

They've mastered Newspeak, just like Maoists.

Just stop!

It is rather ironic. They claim to support tolerance, and yet, they tolerate no one who is opposed to them or even anyone who refuses to align with them.

They've mastered Newspeak, just like Maoists.

They desire something that can't be...a sterile society.

How boring would that be?

To me, getting "cancelled" just might be the highest compliment now because it only means that people are most definitely taking notice at least.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Not really, the left loons are running out of targets....the Vox jackass laid awake for nights and came up with this nonsense....and evidently paid the price.

Notice how fellow loons avoid the thread?

Snickers....they know it's BS

Dolly is a national treasure. Fuck that idiot talking about her dark side. When he has done 1/10th of what Dolly Parton has done, then someone can listen to him. I won't, but someone can.

Totally agree. She is a treasure who bridges divides. Article sucks.

And it goes on and on and on.... STOP!! We're sick of it

New York Post: College professor: ESPN's Dan Dakich 'violated' me with his words.

Forum List

Back