Off-duty police were part of the Capitol mob. Now police are turning in their own.

Why would protesting at the Capitol be considered “treason”?

The majority of folks who stayed OUTSIDE the Capitol are protesters, exercising their 1st Amendment rights ...

The few who rushed in and broke through the barriers were rioters and treasonous dogs ...

Bubba didn't finish Middle School ... maybe he doesn't see the difference ...

It would appear that the Blue Wall of Silence draws the line at civil insurection:

Good call EvilEye. Thanks for posting.
It would appear that the Eye of Fleegle is simply Evil with no need for explanation or further inspection.

67367.jpg
Beware the dreaded Triple Whammy!

It would appear that the Blue Wall of Silence draws the line at civil insurection:

Good. They should turn in treasonous criminals.
For being at a protest? Why? Do policeman not have constitutional rights?
I think once a law is broken..along with a few windows and a cop's head....that the constitutional rights argument becomes just a bit moot. Most of these guys were inside....

I think once a law is broken..along with a few windows and a cop's head....that the constitutional rights argument becomes just a bit moot. Most of these guys were inside....

What guys? The rioters who were actually in the Capital or the vast majority of peaceful protestors whom were not?
Las Vegas Metro PD is ready to vilify an officer who was way on the outside of the Capital and not involved!
I hope he sues the shit out of Metro if they mess with him!

They rebelled against our corrupt congress and you think this is treason?

We had all sorts of people rebelling against our corrupt congress, you silly communist.

I know you can't be what folks consider to be a REAL patriotic, American. What a joke.

Rioters maybe, although many were let in by police. Even if they were rioting, what does that have to do with treason?

This riot was during a Constitutionally mandated Congressional proceeding ... with the expressed purpose of disrupting that Constitutional proceeding so that the Constitutional mandate could not be completed ... attacking the Constitution is treason ... that's different from spray painting the outside of a Federal courthouse or burning down a few private businesses ...

I know you hate America ... and that's why you're defending those who would destroy us ...

They rebelled against our corrupt congress and you think this is treason?

We had all sorts of people rebelling against our corrupt congress, you silly communist.
They dont get to decide congress is corrupt. Yes its treason.
The hell we don't get to decide if congress is corrupt---those aholes are not above the law.

You think Trump is.

Rioters maybe, although many were let in by police. Even if they were rioting, what does that have to do with treason?

This riot was during a Constitutionally mandated Congressional proceeding ... with the expressed purpose of disrupting that Constitutional proceeding so that the Constitutional mandate could not be completed ... attacking the Constitution is treason ... that's different from spray painting the outside of a Federal courthouse or burning down a few private businesses ...

I know you hate America ... and that's why you're defending those who would destroy us ...

Those who WILL destroy us, were in-session. Dummy.

Walk me through that statement. Are you saying that you support the constitutional rights of police officers, but they lose them if some other random person at a protest breaks the law?

Walk me through that statement. Are you saying that you support the constitutional rights of police officers, but they lose them if some other random person at a protest breaks the law?
They’re confused. Their hatred of Trump makes them dumb.

So the leftwing protesters that broke into the Capitol to disrupt the Kavanaugh hearing, a Constitutional mandated hearing, with the sole purpose to stop it, thus “attacking” the Constitution. Where is your post denouncing that as an “attack” on the Constitution?

So the leftwing protesters that broke into the Capitol to disrupt the Kavanaugh hearing, a Constitutional mandated hearing, with the sole purpose to stop it, thus “attacking” the Constitution. Where is your post denouncing that as an “attack” on the Constitution?

It bears repeating that if they didn't have double standards, they'd have none at all.

Forum List

Back