Off-Duty Cop Gets Thrown Up Against A Wall And Frisked

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
This is what happens when your police department implements racist policies that violate people's civil rights. The NYPD are the worst civil rights abusers out there and their "Stop and Frisk" policy is based purely on bigotry and racism.

An Off-Duty Cop Gets Thrown Up Against A Wall And Frisked

Then end stop and frisk and watch the crime rate skyrocket.

It will be good for NYC to have that experience.

I don't understand how this is "bigotry" or "racism". Is it because the video shows a bunch of non-Whites and a non-White is talking about "stop and frisk"? He didn't say anything about evil "bigotry" or "racism", so apparently it is not just White cops ('cause everybody knows only Whites are "bigots" and "racists") committing stop and frisks.

In 2012, New Yorkers were stopped by the police 532,911 times
473,644 were totally innocent (89 percent).
284,229 were black (55 percent).
165,140 were Latino (32 percent).
50,366 were white (10 percent).

So in just 1 year almost 60,000 criminals were apprehended because of this policy? Gets my vote. So long as it's not literally throwing people to the ground and otherwise using excessive force or violating constitutional civil rights I have no problem with it.

Without knowing the ethnicty of the officers involved, nothing can or should be inferred from the stats mentioning suspect-ethnicty. Not all officers are white.

Last edited:
89% of ppl stopped in the street, questioned, frisked, and etc were ...doing not one thing wrong.

The ppl frisked the most were black, but it was whites who they found the most stuff on. But they only stopped and frisked whites 10% of the time.

It's just racist. But America being racist is nothing new.

So? 99.999-something people going through security at an airport aren't gonna hijack the flight either, but they still submit to the searches there without crying "racism!"

And yes, America is inherently racist. When slaves are written into the Constitution and only valued at 3/5ths a free person that's impossible to deny. But sometimes things that seem racist aren't. If not claiming searches at an airport designed to keep people safe is racism too I don't see how searches on the street are in anyway different.

The motives of individual officers are probably racist, maybe even the author of the policy did it out of racist feelings, but the practice itself isn't racist. That conclusion isn't supported by the figures since the figures (at the provided link anyway) don't mention the ethnicity of the officers involved. If 100% of the officers were white, you could conclude it's a racist policy. But the stats don't bear that out.

Last edited:
Would imagine frisking Wall Street people would yield quite a bit of illegal drugs. Probably why they don't do it there, it'd wreck the economy. ;)

Rich people do drugs also. Why am I not surprised?

Rich people usually dont sell said drugs on the street and attempt to control thier turf on said street using violence. If they do, it is usually against other drug dealers, in a nice quiet setting, not the old "spray and pray" approach that street thugs use.

Rich people usually dont sell said drugs on the street and attempt to control thier turf on said street using violence. If they do, it is usually against other drug dealers, in a nice quiet setting, not the old "spray and pray" approach that street thugs use.

So it's better to peddle drugs to the rich than the street people, okay.

So? 99.999-something people going through security at an airport aren't gonna hijack the flight either, but they still submit to the searches there without crying "racism!"

These people being stopped by the NYPD aren't consenting.

So it's better to peddle drugs to the rich than the street people, okay.

Considering the drug deals of the rich usually dont result in turf wars, shootings, and massive lifestlye lowering disruptions to the social fabric of the area, then yes, it is.

Also the rich or even middle class can usually use drugs recreationally and still maintain a benefit to society, the lower levels? not so much.

Forum List

Back