Off budget

PatekPhilippe

Jul 30, 2009
Sasebo Japan
The military is requesting an additional 33 billion dollars for the war's in Iraq and Afghanistan....OFF BUDGET.

Where is the hypocritical leftwing dipstick outcry!!!!!!

May we assume you accept the statement now Old Rocks? I'm going with some type of spin to ensue.

If this is off budget, as the article indicates it is, then either that should be rectiifed, or the request dropped. If we spend the money, no matter for what, it should be on the budget.

Now is that clear enough for you jokers? And where were you fellows as Bush spent hundreds of billions off budget on a war based on lies?

If this is off budget, as the article indicates it is, then either that should be rectiifed, or the request dropped. If we spend the money, no matter for what, it should be on the budget.

Now is that clear enough for you jokers? And where were you fellows as Bush spent hundreds of billions off budget on a war based on lies?

Don't know what old rock you've been living under but the Afghan War was based on lies? The Iraq War was based on lies?

Not true. You were duped by the left wing media...but the Iraq War was justified and fully funded by the Democrats since it's inception.

and there's not a damn thing wrong with off budget spending. There are many contingencies that just cannot be planned for in a budget.

Don't know what old rock you've been living under but the Afghan War was based on lies? The Iraq War was based on lies?

Not true. You were duped by the left wing media...but the Iraq War was justified and fully funded by the Democrats since it's inception.

and there's not a damn thing wrong with off budget spending. There are many contingencies that just cannot be planned for in a budget.

These idiots are upset that it takes funds away from their Social engineering experiments that aren't mandated by the Constitution, and that DOD however...*IS*.

In short? Their priorities are out of whack.

The Iraq War was based on lies?

Lies is a bit strong, but certainly on things that were untrue. According to the Bush administration, Iraq had working nuclear weapons. We now know that's not true (I wouldn't say lie because I don't think the Bush administration knew this was the case.

A lot of these "contingencies" are things you can plan for in advance. There's nothing wrong with "off-budget spending" as a category. The problem is not passing spending you know will occur, then passing it later "off-budget" to hide the cost.

Lies is a bit strong, but certainly on things that were untrue. According to the Bush administration, Iraq had working nuclear weapons. We now know that's not true (I wouldn't say lie because I don't think the Bush administration knew this was the case.

A lot of these "contingencies" are things you can plan for in advance. There's nothing wrong with "off-budget spending" as a category. The problem is not passing spending you know will occur, then passing it later "off-budget" to hide the cost.

Post your link that states the Bush Administration said Iraq had working nuclear weapons.

Post your link that states the Bush Administration said Iraq had working nuclear weapons.
It doesn't exist. But let the parsing begin...*Watch*

Guess all that talk of "don't wait until you see a mushroom cloud" was just idle chatter...

Whether or not the Iraq War was based on lies is questionable. We certainly didn't end up going there for the reasons we were told.

In your opinion it was justified. In mine and many others, it was not.

the millitary should cut The money from somewhere else if they want to spend it in Afganistan.
And Obama had better put it on budget if he is asking for it.

Whether or not the Iraq War was based on lies is questionable. We certainly didn't end up going there for the reasons we were told.

In your opinion it was justified. In mine and many others, it was not.

That's not the point...the point is lawmakers and Congress saw it as justified....to this very day.

the millitary should cut The money from somewhere else if they want to spend it in Afganistan.
And Obama had better put it on budget if he is asking for it.

Sorry. Obama will NOT do that. So...what are you going to do about it?

What are YOU going to do about it?

What is anyone going to do about it?

What the fuck kind of question is that?

Forum List

Back