Of these 12 potential candidates, who do you think should be the Republican nominee for President in 2024?

12 potential candidates, who do you pick as the Republican nominee for President in 2024?

• Mitt Romney

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Adam Kinzinger

• Liz Cheney

• Mike Pence

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Ron Desantis

Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Josh Hawley

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • John Kasich

• Tucker Carlson

• Mike Pompeo

• Donald Trump

Votes: 13 31.7%
  • Kristi Noem

• Nikki Haley

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Ted Cruz

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Gregg Abbott

• Tim Scott

• Total voters
Good analysis! But I have a few corrections:

Mike Pence very good man, need more like him in government

Josh Hawley: Yale grad, sharp lawyer, will have a long career in politics

Mike Pompeo: has the best resume' of anyone, ever, for president. First in his class at West Point, Director of the CIA, Secretary of State, started a hi-tech business. He may be overqualified for the office of president.

Nikki Haley: would win in a walkover over ANY democrat

I would suggest every POTUS we’ve elected in my lifetime (1974-present) has been an enemy of what this nation should be. Some more obviously than others, but all enemies nonetheless.
With your attitude and level of misery, why do you even bother getting up in the morning? Hopefully, come November, you will do the right thing for this country and sleep in.

With your attitude and level of misery, why do you even bother getting up in the morning?
Why? Because I have a duty and responsibility to support myself and my family. That means going to work every day, paying the bills, and ensuring things are taken care of.
Hopefully, come November, you will do the right thing for this country and sleep in.
I believe we have ballot questions here in MA this fall and there might be a State Rep candidate I could support (more research needs to be done), so you’re unlikely to get your wish… though I’ll ignore all the other items on the ballot.

Why? Because I have a duty and responsibility to support myself and my family. That means going to work every day, paying the bills, and ensuring things are taken care of.

I believe we have ballot questions here in MA this fall and there might be a State Rep candidate I could support (more research needs to be done), so you’re unlikely to get your wish… though I’ll ignore all the other items on the ballot.
My bad! If I had known that you were a resident of liberal-minded Massachusetts, I would not have bothered with any political discourse. Just a waste of time. By the way, I also know where my responsibilities lie. After I take care of my family
I do my patriotic duty and vote. As long as I understand them, I vote on all issues. I do not shirk my responsibly to my country. Unlike you, I do not ignore.

My bad! If I had known that you were a resident of liberal-minded Massachusetts
I am one of the few who still try to live the Right Way in this heathen wasteland. I am no Liberal in any sense of the word.
By the way, I also know where my responsibilities lie. After I take care of my family I do my patriotic duty and vote. As long as I understand them, I vote on all issues. I do not shirk my responsibly to my country. Unlike you, I do not ignore.
The country I hold my allegiance to DIED with thst traitor, Abraham Lincoln. I don’t mean the Confederacy… I mean the United States of America in its true and original form.,

Watched the debates, at that time out of the 18 wanting to run KKASICH & TRUMP looked the best. Boy was I wrong.

Of these 12 potential candidates, who do you think should be the Republican nominee for President in 2024?

I'd only consider voting for the following four:

01. Mitt Romney
02. Adam Kinzinger
03. Liz Cheney
04. John Kasich

I'd probably go with Mitt Romney because unlike Liz Cheney and John Kasich, he voted to remove Trump during his first impeachment trial as well as his second. Liz Cheney and Adam Kinzinger did not vote to impeach Trump the first time, but did the second time.

That's because you're not a Republican, I mean duh. You like the people who hate the Republican Party

I’m pretty sure there’s nobody on that list whom I could vote for. Definitely not Trump. None of the women obviously. I don’t see a walk-the-talk Traditionalist Conservative on the list.

Ted Cruz

I am picking Ted “ Fleeing for Cancun “ Cruz because Trump and DeSantis will have screwed each other so much people will take snake tongue Cruz…

DeSantis will probably drop out if Trump runs. Better to be the undisputed leader in 2028 than the #2 hoping to pass #1 in 2024.

John Paul II did that with John Paul I. "I" was old and "II" came out and backed him to the hilt. Then he died and "II" took over for a long run as pope with virtually no opposition. DeSantis is young, and smart. I live in Florida, he's great. It's your worst nightmare, one term of Trump then 2 for DeSantis, LOL. Sorry dear ...

01. Mitt Romney
02. Adam Kinzinger
03. Liz Cheney
04. John Kasich

I'd probably go with Mitt Romney because unlike Liz Cheney and John Kasich, he voted to remove Trump during his first impeachment trial as well as his second. Liz Cheney and Adam Kinzinger did not vote to impeach Trump the first time, but did the second time.
They are only Republican in name only. We call them RINOs and they are almost as despicable as the Democrat filth.

DeSantis will probably drop out if Trump runs. Better to be the undisputed leader in 2028 than the #2 hoping to pass #1 in 2024.

John Paul II did that with John Paul I. "I" was old and "II" came out and backed him to the hilt. Then he died and "II" took over for a long run as pope with virtually no opposition. DeSantis is young, and smart. I live in Florida, he's great. It's your worst nightmare, one term of Trump then 2 for DeSantis, LOL. Sorry dear ...
Not my nightmare.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Trump was the best President of modern times and we need him for President.

After DeSantis spends another four years as the greatest Governor Florida ever had then we will release him to run for President.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Trump was the best President of modern times and we need him for President.

After DeSantis spends another four years as the greatest Governor Florida ever had then we will release him to run for President.
leonardo-dicaprio-laughing.jpg

01. Mitt Romney
02. Adam Kinzinger
03. Liz Cheney
04. John Kasich

So you prefer RINO's might as well vote for a democrat

I cannot name a single individual. There isn’t one in the public spotlight on the national stage. I’ve been saying since 2004 that the Republican Party needs to be grooming ideological Traditional Conservatives as future candidates and they have blindly continued on with the centrist, RINO, gutless POS’s they’ve promoted for decades.

Maybe there’s someone in a Statehouse or Governors mansion somewhere that I don’t know about. I hope so, because otherwise it may be another generation before I find a Republican Presidential candidate to vote for.
Danny Quayle, the Kokomo Commando

The mentored the Young Republicans and Young Americans for Freedom in the 1960s. Practically all of those hypocritical self-servers found ways of weaseling out of having to fight the Communists. Gutless little pukes.
Cowardice and treason is the main characteristic of "Traditional Conservatives." Take your fake ideology and shove it!

Forum List

Back