Of course Trump wants schools open!

And who was president during the time of those Drug Overdoses? And not one wall to stop the illegal drugs coming across the border? Always blame America first, right Joe?

Uh, you made a statement that thousands of people were dying every day of drug overdoses under Obama. THAT STATEMENT WASN'T TRUE.

Drug overdoses includes both legal and illegal drugs. Our biggest problem isn't with illegal drugs right now, it's with legal drugs that the pharma companies were dispensing like candy.

View attachment 337345
OIG: Obama Era DEA Allowed Opioid Deaths to Skyrocket and Increased Drug Supply
From 2013 to 2017, opioid-related overdose deaths skyrocketed by an average of 71 percent per year. More broadly, the report notes that “from 2000 through 2014 drug overdose deaths increased by 137 percent, including a 200 percent rise in overdose deaths involving opioids.” While the report blames many of those deaths on the drug industry’s “aggressive promotion” of their widely-available products, the number of available painkillers steadily increased because the DEA itself authorized massive surges in the drug supply.
Now why would a brown turd tell his DEA to allow an increase of painkillers into the US of A? Could it be that because he had so many people not looking for work, only way to solve the problem was by having them kill themselves?

Hey, buddy, from your article.

Between 2002 and 2013, the nation’s top drug regulator allowed pharmaceutical companies to increase opioid production by over 400 percent. And, according to Inspector General Michael E. Horowitz, the agency didn’t tamp down overall production numbers until 2017.

Um- who was in charge of the DEA in 2002? Would that be George W. Bush?

Hey, buddy, from your article.

Between 2002 and 2013, the nation’s top drug regulator allowed pharmaceutical companies to increase opioid production by over 400 percent. And, according to Inspector General Michael E. Horowitz, the agency didn’t tamp down overall production numbers until 2017.

Um- who was in charge of the DEA in 2002? Would that be George W. Bush?
Who was in charge of the DEA from 2009 to 20017 Joe? Dont be so righteous when the brown turd promised Hope and Change, and he was going to lower the oceans. Not only didnt he lower the oceans, he didnt bring any hope either, so all those people resorted to drug suicide. Thanks Oblummer....

Who was in charge of the DEA from 2009 to 20017 Joe? Dont be so righteous when the brown turd promised Hope and Change, and he was going to lower the oceans. Not only didnt he lower the oceans, he didnt bring any hope either, so all those people resorted to drug suicide. Thanks Oblummer....

More people have died of Trump Plague in 8 weeks than any given year of drug overdoses, that's the point here.

Look, man, I know you are upset that the brown man acheived more than you ever will and will be still loved long after you are gone. But you just have to deal.

As Trump and DeVos pushing for school reopening when the numbers are going up is ludicrous. Trump threatening to withhold funds ( we have heard that before) as it seems to be his claim to fame. Withhold the money, except with the stimulus plan where money is no problem.

My kids are out of school. I would be hesitant to send them to school in today's environment. They want them to wear masks, keep social distancing, and avoid large gatherings. They are kids. Sorry I have a computers and the internet at home they can use.

I do like internet type schools. I do realize that some (parents) may not have that capability.

The problem I see is if they catch the virus which is contagious and spread it then it becomes more of a problem that will still remain. Summers is about over and now Fall and Winter are ahead. They are making a bet. So far Trump and the government can't get control of the situation.

Trump mentions other countries that are opening up their schools but fails to also mention that these countries infection rate are under control. Their numbers have fallen drastically so they feel comfortable reopening. He does not tell people that. His logic is If they can open so can we. Is this a competition? Is that the main reason you want to open because other countries are doing it. Well with the election coming that is also another incentive for him.

reopening will only work if infection rates go down. Otherwise they will go up and we are back at square one. Trump wants to gamble with your children.

As states try to reopen, they are finding out that they do not have control over the situation despite wanting to reopen.

Kids shouldn't go past third grade anymore.By then they know about abortion,bi-racial and anal sex.They can count to 10 ,understand that a job is not for them.

Forum List

Back