Of Course Trump Wants His Name On Checks

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
"Normally, a civil servant — the disbursing officer for the payment center — would sign federal checks, said Don Hammond, a former senior Treasury Department official."

But the President wants his EKG results on the stimulus checks. Of course he does. Nothing is "normal" anymore.
As long as it clears, I could give a shit.

Obama got his name on a phone...

obamaphone.jpg

Trump is the boss.Most boss's sign their employees check.
So we all work for Donald Trump. Is that what you are saying? According to Trumpists, the USA is now Donald Trump's personal fiefdom and is apparently our new Big Brother. Trumpists truly are a cult. Only those on their knees to Donald Trump would ever say something so inane. These folks are Trump's new serfs.

Last edited:
Not sure how you go about signing a check that is directly deposited.
How come no one on the crazy left was complaining when 44 wanted his name on things?
If anyone of the crazy left really are so upset with Trump signing their check feel free to sign it over to me. I have never cared who signs a check as long as it clears the bank.

"Normally, a civil servant — the disbursing officer for the payment center — would sign federal checks, said Don Hammond, a former senior Treasury Department official."

But the President wants his EKG results on the stimulus checks. Of course he does. Nothing is "normal" anymore.
As long as it clears, I could give a shit.

My boss' signature is on my checks. Always has been. Trump signed the bill. He's the boss. Having his signature on the check is an accurate representation of what happened. What's the issue? If you hate Trump then don't cash the check.

Trump has told people he wants his signature to appear on the direct payment checks that will go out to many Americans in the coming weeks, according to an administration official. The White House didn’t comment.
Has anyone ever seen a "signature" on a direct Deposit????????????????
More fucking bullshit FAKE NEWS!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back