Of course, Kelly L. and Perdue are pro the 2000 bill

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
I think that they knew McConnell was against bringing it to the floor.

McConnell probably spoke to them first, and he said he won't bring it to the floor. McConnell is a ....., and I'm not saying it.

I suspect they are fibbing.

McConnell's just delaying until after the GA runoffs and election certification. Voting it down would hurt Purdue and Loeffler and also incur the wrath of the Donald....shortly before the Senate has to certify the election. :)

The corrupt Georgia senators are getting a pass from Mitch to vote yes. But this is absolutely true:

If they really believed that Americans are conservative they would reject this $2000, confident that the people are behind them.

America is a Liberal country.

The corrupt Georgia senators are getting a pass from Mitch to vote yes. But this is absolutely true:

If they really believed that Americans are conservative they would reject this $2000, confident that the people are behind them.

If you think those two senators are corrupt, then you would have to think that Biden is corrupt.

You need to define what a Liberal country is, but, I have to agree with you....it is much more liberal than it was
in 1776, 1876, and in 1976. I can imagine by the time it's 2076 that the US could very well be a Province of China

If you think those two senators are corrupt, then you would have to think that Biden is corrupt.

You need to define what a Liberal country is, but, I have to agree with you....it is much more liberal than it was
in 1776, 1876, and in 1976. I can imagine by the time it's 2076 that the US could very well be a Province of China

Big difference: we have evidence of their corruption.

I wonder if it'll pass since Moscow Mitch inserted 2 poison pills in it.

Big difference: we have evidence of their corruption.

Take off your blinders and be honest. Your tribe is no better no matter how much you lie.

I think that they knew McConnell was against bringing it to the floor.

McConnell probably spoke to them first, and he said he won't bring it to the floor. McConnell is a ....., and I'm not saying it.

I suspect they are fibbing.

The GOP internals must be incredibly favorable if McConnnell is pulling this.

They didn't even speak up to Moscow Mitch. Shows they really weren't for it, just going along with tramp.

It's not pretend. Mainstream "R"s are little different than mainstream "D". Trump, Paul, Cruz and Gabbard are not mainstream therefore able to act in ways not prescribed by their party.

Forum List

Back