Of Course as Soon as Democrats Get in the White House, we Have Shooters and Gun Grabbing

AFrench2

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2021
Fort Worth, TX
Well, after 4 years of being kept safe by Trump and his actions on the southern border and in our inner cities to keep us all well - we are seeing what happens when the Democrats get in the White House. Of course within a few weeks we have mass shooters, mass death, and mass carnage in America under Joe Biden. And now the curtain has been pulled back and he wants to come take our guns forcefully now.

It's almost as if the entire things was done on purpose to get the Democrats to confiscate our 2nd Amendment.

Well, after 4 years of being kept safe by Trump and his actions on the southern border and in our inner cities to keep us all well - we are seeing what happens when the Democrats get in the White House. Of course within a few weeks we have mass shooters, mass death, and mass carnage in America under Joe Biden. And now the curtain has been pulled back and he wants to come take our guns forcefully now.

It's almost as if the entire things was done on purpose to get the Democrats to confiscate our 2nd Amendment.

There were shooters when the orange sociopath was president

Yup, that's what you voted for.

You know, I have come to the conclusion that members of the GOPQ need their assault weapons so that they can feel manly and macho. It may have something to do with size? I am not sure.

Assault weapons serve one purpose....to kill and slaughter. If they were truly sportsmen and adept at weaponry, they would not need 50 and 100 shot clips. But it helps them feel BIGLY to have weapons that should only be used in war.

• Banned
So far this administration is just squandering away the days. The streets run with blood, and also with migrant children. This is the inner city of Biden's "New World Order"

You know, I have come to the conclusion that members of the GOPQ need their assault weapons so that they can feel manly and macho. It may have something to do with size? I am not sure.

Assault weapons serve one purpose....to kill and slaughter. If they were truly sportsmen and adept at weaponry, they would not need 50 and 100 shot clips. But it helps them feel BIGLY to have weapons that should only be used in war.

Define "assault weapon".

Wow, not one mention of your plot to take guns away at your Press Conference, Joe? Tell us the truth about what you plan to do with guns!

Forum List

Back