Ode to Men!

random3434

Jun 29, 2008
There are some good ones out there!

Hats off to the good fathers and sons, the ones who mow the lawn, the ones who fix things and squish things, the ones that smell good and especially the ones with strong arms and a tight tush! ;)

Hats off to the good fathers and sons, the ones who mow the lawn, the ones who fix things and squish things, the ones that smell good and especially the ones with strong arms and a tight tush! ;)

And to the ones that teach their children to read, to learn history, and to be responsible and accountable for their actions and their lives.....and to treat women well. :D

Yup...We guys rule!

Al_Bundy_h.jpg

Now, how about a beer & a sammich?

Behind every strong man, there is a stronger woman.

That's just a myth of the feminist propaganda-machinery.
The ideals of masculinity of which strong/successful are part of are all achievable without acceptance or dependence from the women.

Why thank you! Though I must admit I have to work at that smelling good part...I spend WAY too much time in the yard!

Why thank you! Though I must admit I have to work at that smelling good part...I spend WAY too much time in the yard!

Are you admitting to being a TOTAL honey-do?

Why, thank ya, ma'am.
:cool:
Just got through fixin' the dishwasher.......
Wearing my Curve.
(what kinda 'tight' ya talkin' 'bout with my tushy?) :redface:

Only thing, with my foot surgery, I can't mow. But I made my nephew do it
:D

I real man delegates, right???
:eusa_whistle:

We do it all to impress you ladies so our intentions are (mostly) pure.
Just give us a lil lovin once in a while.....
:redface:

Forum List

Back