Chance of an Obama ground war?

• 100%

• 75%

• 50%

• 25%

• 0%

Results are only viewable after voting.
  • Banned
He already has troops on the ground that have engaged ISIS..

You know what I mean. One that is forced to be publicized. A potential slaughter where reinforcements are called in by the thousands.

If that does happen he will wait until after the 2016 elections in November to it. That way he can kick the can down the road

Dude, you are an idiot. What you all don't understand is that wars don't wait for a president to be ready. They can just come and break down the door while your sleeping in bed and simply murder everybody inside, while you are hiding in the adic and will eventually have to come down because they will find you and know where you are.

Haven't you learned anything from history?

You know what I mean. One that is forced to be publicized. A potential slaughter where reinforcements are called in by the thousands.

If that does happen he will wait until after the 2016 elections in November to it. That way he can kick the can down the road

Dude, you are an idiot. What you all don't understand is that wars don't wait for a president to be ready. They can just come and break down the door while your sleeping in bed and simply murder everybody inside, while you are hiding in the adic and will eventually have to come down because they will find you and know where you are.

Yes have you not learned that Obama will do all he can to push on this on someone else?

Obama will make this decision on the 11th hour as he is leaving office so it does not reflect bad on his legacy. And if the far left finally runs Warren so it will not look bad on the far left as well..

Obama is all about the politics and could care less about the JV team of ISIS..

• Banned

Yes have you not learned that Obama will do all he can to push on this on someone else?

Obama will make this decision on the 11th hour as he is leaving office so it does not reflect bad on his legacy. And if the far left finally runs Warren so it will not look bad on the far left as well..

You are a partisan hack who sucks at politics and needs a US history lesson very badly. You want to learn about wars and politics? Learn to separate them first. You'll have no clue what that means.

You are a partisan hack who sucks at politics and needs a US history lesson very badly. You want to learn about wars and politics? Learn to separate them first. You'll have no clue what that means.

You asked what the odd were I told you what he would do based on his past decisions he has made.

Obama will do all he can to kick the can down the road..

War and politics go hand in hand always have..

Obama should have been doing more than he is doing now, but he refuses because he is worried about his own legacy. The JV team that Obama over looked has grown stronger in the past few months, yet he still sits on his hands.

More bombing per day were made in Obama's illegal Libya war than he has run against ISIS average 7 per day.

He is doing as little as he can to appease the smallest political base in the US..

Undecided on the poll question as ISIS really can't force us to do anything...........The world has talked tough on Genocidal maniacs like ISIS in the past but haven't went in to end it before..........In the Genocide in Bosnia they actually sent in UN forces only to be disarmed by the Serbs because the UN forces weren't allowed to fight, and even allowed people to be taken and killed in UN safe zones.

Clinton was not willing to act for a long time because of Somalia..............Finally he decided to conduct the extended bombing campaign. Yet under Clinton he opted for a strong air campaign..........

Obama's air campaign is very limited...Even though it is killing ISIS it is not enough to cause the damage needed to fully degrade ISIS............

If Obama can't even be trusted to commit to stronger air attacks then how can he be trusted to commit enough troops to do the job should he proceed........

His proposed War plan for 3 years has got to be the most LIMP WRISTED PLAN I've ever seen in my life. Calls it a War plan and then states ground defense to destroy to combat ISIS. He's an Idiot...........If he were to commit to destroy ISIS on the ground he'd have the votes to do so............but Congress is worried he'll half ass commit to it which would be stupid policy.

If Obama wants to defeat ISIS, then he needs to listen to the Generals who have stated ground forces will be necessary.................and allow them to conduct the War as needed and they will kick ISIS to the nether regions of hell.

I'll be glad when this wimp is out of office.

Undecided on the poll question as ISIS really can't force us to do anything...........The world has talked tough on Genocidal maniacs like ISIS in the past but haven't went in to end it before..........In the Genocide in Bosnia they actually sent in UN forces only to be disarmed by the Serbs because the UN forces weren't allowed to fight, and even allowed people to be taken and killed in UN safe zones.

Clinton was not willing to act for a long time because of Somalia..............Finally he decided to conduct the extended bombing campaign. Yet under Clinton he opted for a strong air campaign..........

Obama's air campaign is very limited...Even though it is killing ISIS it is not enough to cause the damage needed to fully degrade ISIS............

If Obama can't even be trusted to commit to stronger air attacks then how can he be trusted to commit enough troops to do the job should he proceed........

His proposed War plan for 3 years has got to be the most LIMP WRISTED PLAN I've ever seen in my life. Calls it a War plan and then states ground defense to destroy to combat ISIS. He's an Idiot...........If he were to commit to destroy ISIS on the ground he'd have the votes to do so............but Congress is worried he'll half ass commit to it which would be stupid policy.

If Obama wants to defeat ISIS, then he needs to listen to the Generals who have stated ground forces will be necessary.................and allow them to conduct the War as needed and they will kick ISIS to the nether regions of hell.

we have troops in the region of course they can force us.

Wrong! But that is not what you want to hear.

Obama will do a little as possible and if he has to commit ground troops he will do it at the end of his presidency to preserve his legacy.

Which has already been pointed out!

Now for slamming Rhino's.........like McCain and Graham of South Carolina......who have openly stated they will not support the War powers act unless it includes the destruction of Assad and putting the FSA in charge after defeating the entire country.

I don't agree with this either. The FSA doesn't have the power to hold on to the Gov't if we were to defeat everyone and then put them in power. While I think Assad is a POS, he and the Syrian army are really the only ones capable of POSSIBLY holding the country again after defeating ISIS. Ensuring that they would be later defeated in another Civil War unless we are going to have to stay in Syria for an extended period of time, which is again not in our best interests.

At the same time, we have agreed to support the FSA and are arming them against ISIS and Assad. So by not supporting them we would be breaking our word to them............this as we allow them to get slaughtered by Assad.

Our gov't and their decisions on this fight are inept at best......which includes the Rhino's and Obama wanting to overthrow Assad.

Key question is why do we keep electing idiots.....

Obama will do a little as possible and if he has to commit ground troops he will do it at the end of his presidency to preserve his legacy.

You are an idiot and now officially on ignore. Bye Bye. What a relief! :)

Even if we were to be replaced by warren or Clinton?
I'd take the Garbage man over Obama.........and no will not vote for the Dems...............Haven't voted for them ever to be quite Frank.

My comparison to Bill Clinton was at least he went full bore to stop the Genocide in Bosnia.....Once he finally commited he went full bore.

I got out of the service under Clinton. Especially after the way he handled Somalia........He refused to commit enough support and left our Rangers and Spec Ops hanging in the wind by denying their requests for more support, Having to get Pakistani armor to save our asses.

The irony of said post!

We don't have proper leadership in office now. I've stated many times..............shit or get off the pot. If we are truly going to get rid of ISIS then do it FULL BORE or not at all.

Again, allow the Generals to handle the logistics of the destruction of ISIS. Give them the forces and logistics needed to implement the plan and get it over with.............

This Mickey Mouse shit will not end the problem.

The irony of said post!
One of the biggest trolls on these boards is gonna iggy. LOL

Now for slamming Rhino's.........like McCain and Graham of South Carolina......who have openly stated they will not support the War powers act unless it includes the destruction of Assad and putting the FSA in charge after defeating the entire country.

I don't agree with this either. The FSA doesn't have the power to hold on to the Gov't if we were to defeat everyone and then put them in power. While I think Assad is a POS, he and the Syrian army are really the only ones capable of POSSIBLY holding the country again after defeating ISIS. Ensuring that they would be later defeated in another Civil War unless we are going to have to stay in Syria for an extended period of time, which is again not in our best interests.

At the same time, we have agreed to support the FSA and are arming them against ISIS and Assad. So by not supporting them we would be breaking our word to them............this as we allow them to get slaughtered by Assad.

Our gov't and their decisions on this fight are inept at best......which includes the Rhino's and Obama wanting to overthrow Assad.

Key question is why do we keep electing idiots.....

Well that is the problem is not? Even if ISIS is not in Syria anymore do you still leave the Assad regime in power?

Granted removing Assad should be the work of the people in Syria and maybe they can do that if they know the US has their back. After all a civil war was already happening in Syria before the would be JV team of ISIS.

ISIS will not be eradicated by Obama, he will do his best to kick that can down the road.

We don't have proper leadership in office now. I've stated many times..............shit or get off the pot. If we are truly going to get rid of ISIS then do it FULL BORE or not at all.

Again, allow the Generals to handle the logistics of the destruction of ISIS. Give them the forces and logistics needed to implement the plan and get it over with.............

This Mickey Mouse shit will not end the problem.

Well Obama is trying to do this on the cheap and save his legacy.

Notice how in Libya it was not so much on the cheap, yet here he decides (because of the extremist base) to not even do as much as he did in Libya.

Yes if we are going to get rid of the JV team ISIS we need to step it up. Their numbers are growing not shrinking..

Forum List

Back