Oddities

Who would even agree to do that! Much less a group of people????

I don't know but some people are damn specific about what they want done with their remains.

Oh my irreverence has no limits I'm afraid....

Well, different people have different ways of going out, as well as different cultures have different burial rites.

Google "sky funeral" sometime. It's how they send people into the afterlife in Nepal, and it's kinda gruesome.

Or, what about burning your body and dumping the ashes in the Ganges?

If he really liked poker, and his family really enjoyed playing poker with him, why not have a one last game?

Remember, back in the early days of this country, the "living room" was where they kept the dead when they held the wake, and sometimes they were left there for a while so that everyone could pay their final respects.

You gotta know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em, know when to walk away, know when...

...TO BURY THE BODY AND STOP BEING WEIRDO FREAKS.

This Strange Phenomenon In A New Jersey Town Is Too Weird For Words
Titusville is a small, unincorporated community within Hopewell Township. The picturesque Mercer County village overlooks the Delaware and doesn’t seem too extraordinary at first. It’s beautiful and charming, sure, but so are many other New Jersey towns. Titusville, however, has a secret. Some of you may already be aware of the strange phenomenon known as a gravity hill. If you put your vehicle in neutral at the bottom of a gravity hill, it will appear to defy gravity as it rolls backward, uphill. You can find this unique phenomenon on Pleasant Valley Road.

This Strange Phenomenon In A New Jersey Town Is Too Weird For Words

Wonder how often he had aces and eights?

Thank you.

Someone finally got it.

Dead mans hand. Forget who was holding it when they died though.... :(

Wild Bill Hickock

I could have looked it up - but, I knew you would know :)

I've heard a lot of gamblers, especially superstitious ones, still look over their shoulders when they get black aces and eights

Well, different people have different ways of going out, as well as different cultures have different burial rites.

Google "sky funeral" sometime. It's how they send people into the afterlife in Nepal, and it's kinda gruesome.

Or, what about burning your body and dumping the ashes in the Ganges?

If he really liked poker, and his family really enjoyed playing poker with him, why not have a one last game?

Remember, back in the early days of this country, the "living room" was where they kept the dead when they held the wake, and sometimes they were left there for a while so that everyone could pay their final respects.

Yep, and it was common to pose them for pics as well...

New Topics

Forum List

Back