October surprise number 30. American hostage Philip Walton Rescued in West Africa by daring military operation.

The last administration would not have been bothered about it.

Glad Trump approved the mission and SEAL Team 6 carried it out flawlessly. We should do more of this rather than trying to negotiate or appease.

Way to go SEAL Team 6

Sorry, the blob doesn't get credit for it.
Obama, after all--according to conservatives--didn't get credit for killing Bin Laden.
Funny thing is that on the night that OBL was "supposedly" killed---------I was reading the news as I tend to do-------PANETTA was initially listed as the one who gave the order to take out OBL. Then after the mission was declared a success, OBAMA all of the sudden got credit. If the mission had failed, Panetta would have been the fall guy----as it is shortly thereafter, he resigned from his position.

The initials stories also said that obama had been playing golf and had to change his clothes and rush back to the situation room after the mission started. the photos of the situation room were staged AFTER the fact.

Obama, after all--according to conservatives--didn't get credit for killing Bin Laden.
Funny thing is that on the night that OBL was "supposedly" killed---------I was reading the news as I tend to do-------PANETTA was initially listed as the one who gave the order to take out OBL. Then after the mission was declared a success, OBAMA all of the sudden got credit. If the mission had failed, Panetta would have been the fall guy----as it is shortly thereafter, he resigned from his position.

The initials stories also said that obama had been playing golf and had to change his clothes and rush back to the situation room after the mission started. the photos of the situation room were staged AFTER the fact.

Ahh, you're back to parroting conspiracy theories.... So sad for you to be so dense.

Ahh, you're back to parroting conspiracy theories.... So sad for you to be so dense.
What conspiracy theory? I am simply reporting the facts that I saw that night. It was btw either lib ABC or Yahoos website that was putting up this information. I think it was ABC.
You should know by now that I am one of those women who makes long mental lists ---for everyone including politicians including our INDONESIAN BARRY SOETORO aka Obama.

SEAL Team 6 gets the credit for both. Trump only approved the mission just as Obama did with UBL.

Neither did the killing. That's why we have SEAL teams.

New Topics

Forum List

Back