Zone1 October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month 2022

I got a mammo last Oct with positive results.
I had two surgeries, a small stroke and weeks of radiation.

I know people, my sister for one, who've had bc worse than mine.

Cancer sucks

I'm backkkkkkkkkkk! :)

I am convinced that cancer was invented by the devil. Just a horrible disease and humans have to conquer it.

Biden said he would try and conquer it, instead $400B goes to "climate". I don't get it tbh.

Last year wife had a double mastectomy then reconstruction. So far cancer free.
Her and other gals including my daughter and granddaughter ran in a local Mud Girl event for cancer research.
20220730_113922.jpg

Cancer sucks

Welcome home, MeBelle! :huddle: I was just getting ready to hit the sack when I thought I'd visit USMB. You're on my prayer list for good health in the future and medicine that works. I'm so happy you're back!!! :yes_text12:

Welcome back! Kick its ASS!
Hear, hear! :woohoo:
Last year wife had a double mastectomy then reconstruction. So far cancer free.
Her and other gals including my daughter and granddaughter ran in a local Mud Girl event for cancer research.
View attachment 678480
So glad she has good news so soon. That's so cool that she's getting through okay. More prayers up for Mrs. petro. :huddle:

Welcome back, i also am a cancer survivor. What doesnt kill us makes us stronger.
Except bears. Bears WILL kill you.

(I have a bumper sticker GallantWarrior sent me from alaska. And thats what it says. That what does not kill you makes you stronger. Except bears. They WILL kill you.

I love that bumper sticker! :auiqs.jpg:

Good to see you Mebelle! I am over due for a mamm, but decided nah..not gonna do it. I have one boob left and I don't plan on any squishing on it any more.

Cancer sucks

At the risk of sound insensitive to breast cancer which I am not, as I sympathize with your ordeal, the whole breast-cancer-pink thing has been politicized in that the leftwing has hijacked it to promote their agenda. Example is Susan G. Komen giving some of these breast cancer donations to Planned Parenthood. Then there's the color pink worn by all in October including the rough tough NFL players. It's kind of crept into the chickification of men. And the NFL is PC as hell with their official 'Woke Coordinator' position.

This whole thing ties in with the leftwing faux promotion of women over men. And they now use the abortion issue the same way. as if it is for and about women, when it is not, and as if all or most women agree with it, which they do not.

Cancer sucks

Welcome back. Hopefully they took care of the cancer and that you'll be cancer free from now on. My prayers go out for you and all those suffering from cancer.

At the risk of sound insensitive to breast cancer which I am not, as I sympathize with your ordeal, the whole breast-cancer-pink thing has been politicized in that the leftwing has hijacked it to promote their agenda. Example is Susan G. Komen giving some of these breast cancer donations to Planned Parenthood. Then there's the color pink worn by all in October including the rough tough NFL players. It's kind of crept into the chickification of men. And the NFL is PC as hell with their official 'Woke Coordinator' position.

This whole thing ties in with the leftwing faux promotion of women over men. And they now use the abortion issue the same way. as if it is for and about women, when it is not, and as if all or most women agree with it, which they do not.
Breast cancer is not a political issue. Mankind's worst enemies are not political, they're microbial. And men can get breast cancer, too. The enemy is blind to race, creed, and sex. And not to sound paranoid, the little demons you can't see are out to eat people alive. I pray that we continue to have labratory improvements that eliminate cancer, for once and for all. That's my prayer for humanity: Dear Lord, please teach our researchers how to rid the earth of all kinds of cancer, and help us comply with good health and well-spent time in the extra years of life good health yields up cheerfully. Amen. :thup:

Night all. Love to all. :huddle: :sleep:

Breast cancer is not a political issue. Mankind's worst enemies are not political, they're microbial. And men can get breast cancer, too. The enemy is blind to race, creed, and sex. And not to sound paranoid, the little demons you can't see are out to eat people alive. I pray that we continue to have labratory improvements that eliminate cancer, for once and for all. That's my prayer for humanity: Dear Lord, please teach our researchers how to rid the earth of all kinds of cancer, and help us comply with good health and well-spent time in the extra years of life good health yields up cheerfully. Amen. :thup:

Night all. Love to all. :huddle: :sleep:
You misinterpret my post. I said the left co-opted the breast cancer effort, and added their own agenda, things which don't belong.

Cancer sucks

I'm glad you're back, and starting on the mend.

:113:

I am convinced that cancer was invented by the devil.
I'm afraid, it is just the reverse. Cancer is the price modern civilization has had to pay, from eating of the Tree of Knowledge.

The more we seek to understand the world around us, and apply that knowledge, the more we suffer from those side affects. Whether it is from chemicals we use, GMO's, E.L.F.'s and E.M.F.'s, or heavy reliance on pharmaceuticals, and their unintended cross reaction with each other, and with other technologies we have come to rely on in manipulating our environment, these are all costs we have now come to bear, in the modern world.

Cancer rates are increasing, in an arithmetic progression, as new technologies get introduced, every year.

If you look at rare secluded tribal populations in the Amazon, or groups that shun most modern medicine and modern conveniences like the Amish? Their occurrences of cancer, are startlingly low compared to most other modern populations.

I am convinced that cancer was invented by the devil. Just a horrible disease and humans have to conquer it.

Biden said he would try and conquer it, instead $400B goes to "climate". I don't get it tbh.
And this added WHAT to the conversation?

New Topics

Forum List

Back