October 31, 2020 Trump Rallies = Awesome!

Reading, Pennsylvania!

Then Butler, PA.

Then Montoursville, PA.

Incredible energy!

Lol the desperation is really sinking in huh?

Huh? That's called "energy" not desperation.
Picking a senile 80-year old is "desperation".

I don’t understand how you idiots just pretend that Trump isn’t a complete moron. Deep down I think you know it’s true. You’ve cringed many times listening to this orange little girl speak but you just can’t bring yourself to admit it.

You're a moron for not understanding the difference between a businessman and a senile crooked life-long politician.
Look thru the Trump organization and see who is more of a moron, you or Trump.

Then look thru Trump's promises kept list, and tell me you think Biden's list of gaffes and never being right, about anything is better.

Then look at the 2016 election and tell me how many guys could win the presidency for their first election

Trump's not a perfect and polished politician, but his energy and populist agenda are a winning combination.

He sucks as a businessman too.

Are you on the Forbes billionaires list? If not, I wouldn't comment.
View attachment 409324

He's already admitted to lying about how much money he has.

Link please. I linked to Forbes. Its real.

This link is real too.

Reading, Pennsylvania!

Then Butler, PA.

Then Montoursville, PA.

Incredible energy!

I don’t understand how you idiots just pretend that Trump isn’t a complete moron. Deep down I think you know it’s true. You’ve cringed many times listening to this orange little girl speak but you just can’t bring yourself to admit it.

You're a moron for not understanding the difference between a businessman and a senile crooked life-long politician.

Then look thru Trump's promises kept list, and tell me you think Biden's list of gaffes and never being right, about anything is better.

Then look at the 2016 election and tell me how many guys could win the presidency for their first election

Trump's not a perfect and polished politician, but his energy and populist agenda are a winning combination.

View attachment 409324

This link is real too.

My link is Forbes 2020 and your linked info is 2007. See the difference?

Reading, Pennsylvania!

Then Butler, PA.

Then Montoursville, PA.

Incredible energy!

View attachment 409324

This link is real too.

My link is Forbes 2020 and your linked info is 2007. See the difference?

Trump was a liar even back then. Forbes is only estimating. They have no idea if they are using accurate numbers.

Poor LWNJ's.....they really believed the liars who told them that Trump was working with "Russia".

Then the believed when he apparently switched sides and started working with Russia's arch enemy "Ukraine".

Today they believe that Biden is WAY AHEAD in the polls. Way ahead!! Despite seeing massive Trump rallies with tens of thousands in attendance and seeing tiny rallies with Biden drawing a few dozen. Despite seeing huge boat rallies and car parades all over the country. Despite the fact that huge numbers of the people attending Trump's massive rallies are not Republicans- they are democrats and independents.

Yet they never, ever, question the people that are telling them the lies. They lap it up like Hunter Biden laps of cocaine off a whores ass.

They truly are "useful idiots" and they deserve the ass kicking they're about to endure.

Like it has been said....

The entire USA right now is basically one big Trump rally. BLESS~:2up:

Bless President Trump!:clap:

Forum List

Back