October 31, 2020 Trump Rallies = Awesome!

Your Dotard is a GREAT autocratic wannabe prick-tater.
Just buckle up my friend, because at some point if you're not entirely onboard?
They WILL come for you.
OBEY!!!

No matter how big Trump's super spreader events are, he will still remember his inauguration was much smaller than Obama's.

The media and the LWNJ's want you to ignore your lying eyes and believe their lying polls......:rofl:
Yeah sure a bunch of retards would gather to hear King of the Retards speak, but most people would still stay home lol

Reading, Pennsylvania!

Then Butler, PA.

Then Montoursville, PA.

Incredible energy!

Lol the desperation is really sinking in huh?

Huh? That's called "energy" not desperation.
Picking a senile 80-year old is "desperation".

I don’t understand how you idiots just pretend that Trump isn’t a complete moron. Deep down I think you know it’s true. You’ve cringed many times listening to this orange little girl speak but you just can’t bring yourself to admit it.

No matter how big Trump's super spreader events are, he will still remember his inauguration was much smaller than Obama's.
Its not the inauguration size that matters, but the Barr/Durham investigation results. Stay tuned.

You're still counting on that? That investigation was supposed to produce some new scandal that could be released a week or two before the election, and hurt Biden. Unfortunately for them, they couldn't come up with anything that could be portrayed as illegal or immoral, so they couldn't release their report. Forget it. It was just another right wing scam that didn't work out. .

Reading, Pennsylvania!

Then Butler, PA.

Then Montoursville, PA.

Incredible energy!

I don’t understand how you idiots just pretend that Trump isn’t a complete moron. Deep down I think you know it’s true. You’ve cringed many times listening to this orange little girl speak but you just can’t bring yourself to admit it.

You're a moron for not understanding the difference between a businessman and a senile crooked life-long politician.
Look thru the Trump organization and see who is more of a moron, you or Trump.

Then look thru Trump's promises kept list, and tell me you think Biden's list of gaffes and never being right, about anything is better.

Then look at the 2016 election and tell me how many guys could win the presidency for their first election

Trump's not a perfect and polished politician, but his energy and populist agenda are a winning combination.

Reading, Pennsylvania!

Then Butler, PA.

Then Montoursville, PA.

Incredible energy!

You're a moron for not understanding the difference between a businessman and a senile crooked life-long politician.

Then look thru Trump's promises kept list, and tell me you think Biden's list of gaffes and never being right, about anything is better.

Then look at the 2016 election and tell me how many guys could win the presidency for their first election

Trump's not a perfect and polished politician, but his energy and populist agenda are a winning combination.

He sucks as a businessman too.

Reading, Pennsylvania!

Then Butler, PA.

Then Montoursville, PA.

Incredible energy!

Are you on the Forbes billionaires list? If not, I wouldn't comment.
1604182777518.png

Reading, Pennsylvania!

Then Butler, PA.

Then Montoursville, PA.

Incredible energy!

View attachment 409324

He's already admitted to lying about how much money he has.

Reading, Pennsylvania!

Then Butler, PA.

Then Montoursville, PA.

Incredible energy!

View attachment 409324

He's already admitted to lying about how much money he has.

Link please. I linked to Forbes. Its real.

New Topics

Forum List

Back