October 12, 2009

presonorek

Gold Member
Jun 7, 2015
Alabama
On October 12, 2009 Niko Alm shocked hundreds if not dozens of people by having his driver's license picture taken while wearing a colander on his head.

This tradition has somehow survived and spread to other nations. The founder of the Pastafarian religion back in 2018 had to finally address this growing religious expression.

Did Niko Alm's actions act as a way to add ritual this validation to Pastafarianism? or were his actions insignificant and will not matter in 100 years?

I know you're an atheist now, but that doesn't mean you have to start acting like an asshole.

I know you're an atheist now, but that doesn't mean you have to start acting like an asshole.
Oh look. A militant Christian attacking a pastafarian
ding
I'm not the droid you are looking for.
Just thought you should attack the Christian for being a religious militant.
You know, for consistency. So you dont look like a hypocrite
I do more than you know, TN.

You probably just ignore those instances because it conflicts with how you see me.

ding

You probably just ignore those instances because it conflicts with how you see me.
So you are a hypocrite. Which I already knew.
But thanks for reaffirming it

ding

So you are a hypocrite. Which I already knew.
But thanks for reaffirming it
Whatever you need to get you through the day, TN.

I am not following you. This was a question about validating Pastafarianism with the ritual that was started by Niko Alm in 2009.

Did this ritual give credibility to the Pastafarian religion? Will this ritual still be practiced 100 years from now?

This is just a subject for discussion. There is nothing rude, cruel or asshole-ish about it.

Can you elaborate on your opinion? I don't follow your logic. Maybe there isn't any.

Forum List

Back