Occupy Wall Street - List of Demands

Gallagher

Aug 25, 2011
Boston, MA
Finally some articulation of OWS demands from their web site. They're indicative of an entitlement mentality guided by moral relativism.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmGeLiLdc3Q]Occupy Wall Street - List of Demands - 720/1080 Full Screen - YouTube[/ame]

ROTFLMBAO!!!!
icon_rotflmao.gif
icon_rotflmao.gif

Too funny!

*wipes tears from my good eye*

Are you guys just gonna keep rolling with that?

That "official" list is from a forum - like this one. There's nothing "official" about it, it's just the rants of a single person.

That "official" list is from a forum - like this one. There's nothing "official" about it, it's just the rants of a single person.

Let 'em have their fun. Clearly it's a great source of comfort to them. Let's not even try to spoil their fun.

The utter shock on their faces once they lose come Nov. 2012 is all the satisfaction we need.

Boy I can't wait to see what "Right America Feeling Wronged 2" will be like.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxDgRr_Ynvc]Right America Feeling Wronged pt1 - YouTube[/ame]

:lol: :lol:

Last edited:
It's over for the left once Cain get into the white house. He will cut the shit out of all your programs. He is a conservative talk show host of the extreme right and has the balls to go all the way on you bastards. The only one, maybe that would do more is maybe Rush and maybe Savage. I think Cain is pretty much equal to them. Reagan was a moderate next to Herman Cain.

Last edited:
It's over for the left once Cain get into the white house. He will cut the shit out of all your programs. He is a conservative talk show host of the extreme right and has the balls to go all the way on you bastards. The only one, maybe that would do more is maybe Rush and maybe Savage.

Yeah, and he'll probably make UpChuck Norass Secretary of Defense...

It's over for the left once Cain get into the white house. He will cut the shit out of all your programs. He is a conservative talk show host of the extreme right and has the balls to go all the way on you bastards. The only one, maybe that would do more is maybe Rush and maybe Savage.

Ahhhh...finally a USMB RWer who's willing to confirm my claims from the minute his name was mentioned in public discourse. FINALLY!

The man is essentially Neal Boortz or Rush Limbaugh running for President folks.

You can listen to selected shows online. Google it.

That man wouldn't make it 100 miles near the Presidency...yuh hear!!?!???

A POS rep coming right up!

It's over for the left once Cain get into the white house. He will cut the shit out of all your programs. He is a conservative talk show host of the extreme right and has the balls to go all the way on you bastards. The only one, maybe that would do more is maybe Rush and maybe Savage. I think Cain is pretty much equal to them. Reagan was a moderate next to Herman Cain.

Herman Cain has less of a chance of ever seeing the inside of the Oval Office than my cat does.

If America was a nation of "extreme right" voters, you might have a point.

It isn't and you don't!

Let 'em have their fun. Clearly it's a great source of comfort to them. Let's not even try to spoil their fun.

The utter shock on their faces once they lose come Nov. 2012 is all the satisfaction we need.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxDgRr_Ynvc]Right America Feeling Wronged pt1 - YouTube[/ame]

So you admit the left is bankrolling this movement and controlling it. And that it is just politics as usual with the left, stir up trouble and hatred, divided the people along any lines that will work and claim only the left will fix it.

Here is a demand -

Shut the fuck up because you're epic morons..

Last edited:
The Ows isn't really that anymore.

They have been taken over by the Unions, Progressives-Democrats, commies, etc etc.

The people see through that. They can occupy till they are blue in the face. But MAKING DEMANDS and Occupying is not a PROTEST. it is now just mob.

Here's some "hacks" for ya..:eusa_whistle:

Protesters Debate What Demands, if Any, to Make
Victor J. Blue for The New York Times
Although David Haack's proposal to formulate policy demands was voted down in August, he said the protest's “true democratic process” had inspired him.
By MEREDITH HOFFMAN
Published: October 16, 2011

.“We absolutely need demands,” said Shawn Redden, 35, an earnest history teacher in the group. “Like Frederick Douglass said, ‘Power concedes nothing without a demand.’ ”

all of it at..
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/10/17/n...-demands.html?_r=2&partner=rss&emc=rss&src=ig

So your saying that the banks should forgive these guys for their student loans , housing loans ect .. Lets get everything for free type mentality . As suspected . I am entitled for everything and have to work for nothing:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back