Occupy Los Angeles: 'Banksters ruin our lives & steal our money'

hvactec

VIP Member
Jan 17, 2010
New Jersey
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEDobfVncUU]Occupy Los Angeles: 'Banksters ruin our lives & steal our money' - YouTube[/ame]

I saw so many beautiful things when I went shopping...sniff...and I just couldn't stop buying these beautiful things....I...I..I wanted them!
It is not fair...it is not fair...[wipes nose with sleeve]...I always threw away the statement these crooks sent me...how was I supposed to know I had spent $15,000 in one year...I ...I...I don't even know where all the stuff iiiiiiiiiissssssss.. [begins to sob hysterically as fellow protesters comforts her]

I saw so many beautiful things when I went shopping...sniff...and I just couldn't stop buying these beautiful things....I...I..I wanted them!
It is not fair...it is not fair...[wipes nose with sleeve]...I always threw away the statement these crooks sent me...how was I supposed to know I had spent $15,000 in one year...I ...I...I don't even know where all the stuff iiiiiiiiiissssssss.. [begins to sob hysterically as fellow protesters comforts her]
:clap2::clap2:

You should change your username to IamAsWiseAsISeem. :eusa_angel:

You should change your username to IamAsWiseAsISeem. :eusa_angel:

:lol:

if that person could not read the Hud 1, the page one that lays out cost and terms and the ARM conditions, the blurb that says in say 3 years your payment like doubles, then I don't know what to say.

if that person could not read the Hud 1, the page one that lays out cost and terms and the ARM conditions, the blurb that says in say 3 years your payment like doubles, then I don't know what to say.

Precisely.
It is the same as if a teenage boy is caught having sex...and the excuse he uses is "it's not my fault...she shouldn't look so pretty!"

While everyone agrees that the entire mortgage industry systematically engaged is the largest money scam in the history of the world...and the government was complicit because they were "putting America in homes"...this doesn't excuse the morons who signed papers that, as you point out, CLEARLY shows that in 5 years the payment is over half their current monthly income. They knew as much as anyone that this was wrong.

Both parties need to suffer through it.

New Topics

Forum List

Back