Occupy- Charleston: 170 people who up, leave after 5 minutes (HAHA!!)

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Protesters occupy Charleston streets | The Post and Courier, Charleston SC - News, Sports, Entertainment

Well, one of America's oldest, most historic, and most right wing cities was "occuppied" today by OWS- Charleston.

According to Charleston Police, the "crowd" of 170 people showed up downtown, stood around for 5 minutes, and left. I was also downtown shopping today, and honestly, until reading the online paper didn't even know they were there hahahahaha!!!!!

Come on lefties. This is the best you got? HAHA!!!! I need to go apply to be a big time banker!

I would be surprised to see much interest in Occupy Atlanta or Occupy Charleston. It has been done.

By General Sherman. And after he was done with Occupying a place, there wasn't much else one could do to improve on his methods.

General-Sherman.jpg

I dunno. Just seems the OWS movement could do better. They are coming across as a bunch of whining losers who just want an excuse to gather and be mad. But they are getting nothing done.

Protesters occupy Charleston streets | The Post and Courier, Charleston SC - News, Sports, Entertainment

Well, one of America's oldest, most historic, and most right wing cities was "occuppied" today by OWS- Charleston.

According to Charleston Police, the "crowd" of 170 people showed up downtown, stood around for 5 minutes, and left. I was also downtown shopping today, and honestly, until reading the online paper didn't even know they were there hahahahaha!!!!!

Come on lefties. This is the best you got? HAHA!!!! I need to go apply to be a big time banker!

At least they had the brains to not fire on a Federal fort and start a war they couldn't win and then prepare to whine about it for 150 years.

At least they had the brains to not fire on a Federal fort and start a war they couldn't win and then prepare to whine about it for 150 years.

Said Federal fort is making Charlestonians bunches of money hunny..

Now it is. It's truely the American way to make money off the symbol of one's massive act of stupidity 150 years ago.

Well, come on now, who'd want to occupy Charleston for more than 5 minutes. :lol:

Now it is. It's truely the American way to make money off the symbol of one's massive act of stupidity 150 years ago.

Have you ever thought to capitalize on your massive stupidity?

Could be quite lucrative....

Forum List

Back