Occupied Childhoods. Newly released report on violation of children’s rights inHebron

SherriMunnerlyn

VIP Member
Jun 11, 2012
Here we have CPT discussing another human rights report documenting Israels human rights abuses against children in Occupied Palestine.

Occupied Childhoods. Newly released report on violation of children’s rights in Hebron

OCCUPIED CHILDHOODS:* Report by International Human Rights Workers in Hebron, OPT, Documents the Loss of Childhood in Occupied Hebron.

A newly released report compiled by internationals working in the West Bank city of Hebron documents an alarming rate of abuse of the rights of children. *Human rights workers in H2, the portion of the city under Israeli military control, have witnessed 47 detentions or arrests of children age 15 and under by soldiers since the start of February.** Other violations documented in the report include conducting war training when children are present, delaying children and teachers as they pass checkpoints to access schools, detaining children in adult facilities, questioning children without the presence of an adult, and blindfolding children in detention.

Occupied Childhoods: Impact of the actions of Israeli soldiers on Palestinian children in H2 (Occupied Hebron) during February, March and April 2013 *documents the alarming regularity of soldiers violating ***the rights of children to access education, to play, to have **a parent, guardian or lawyer present when detained, and to move freely on their streets.

Documentation in the report was collected by three human rights organizations working in Hebron. *Christian Peacemaker Teams, International Solidarity Movement, and Ecumenical Accompaniment Programme in Israel and Palestine all maintain teams in Hebron in order to provide protective presence and documentation in civilian neighborhoods.

The full report available at this link :**http://cptpalestine.files.wordpress...-h2-during-february-march-and-april-20131.pdf

Photos are available on Flickr at this link: *Occupied Childhoods

Occupied Childhoods. Newly released report on violation of children?s rights in Hebron | CPT Palestine

Here we have CPT discussing another human rights report documenting Israels human rights abuses against children in Occupied Palestine.

Occupied Childhoods. Newly released report on violation of children’s rights in Hebron

OCCUPIED CHILDHOODS:* Report by International Human Rights Workers in Hebron, OPT, Documents the Loss of Childhood in Occupied Hebron.

A newly released report compiled by internationals working in the West Bank city of Hebron documents an alarming rate of abuse of the rights of children. *Human rights workers in H2, the portion of the city under Israeli military control, have witnessed 47 detentions or arrests of children age 15 and under by soldiers since the start of February.** Other violations documented in the report include conducting war training when children are present, delaying children and teachers as they pass checkpoints to access schools, detaining children in adult facilities, questioning children without the presence of an adult, and blindfolding children in detention.

Occupied Childhoods: Impact of the actions of Israeli soldiers on Palestinian children in H2 (Occupied Hebron) during February, March and April 2013 *documents the alarming regularity of soldiers violating ***the rights of children to access education, to play, to have **a parent, guardian or lawyer present when detained, and to move freely on their streets.

Documentation in the report was collected by three human rights organizations working in Hebron. *Christian Peacemaker Teams, International Solidarity Movement, and Ecumenical Accompaniment Programme in Israel and Palestine all maintain teams in Hebron in order to provide protective presence and documentation in civilian neighborhoods.

The full report available at this link :**http://cptpalestine.files.wordpress...-h2-during-february-march-and-april-20131.pdf

Occupied Childhoods. Newly released report on violation of children?s rights in Hebron | CPT Palestine
Where's the mistreatment of these little rock throwers?

There is a link to the full report you can download and read.

And we are discussing human rights abuses against human children.

Is any group discussing the human rights abuses against human children in the rest of the Middle East? What about the over 7,000 children who have died in Syria and God only knows how many of them were wounded and how many of them are now freezing and starving in refugee camps? I wonder if any group keeps track of the Iraqi children (both Christian and Muslim) who have died in homicide or suicide bombings. Probably no one has kept track of the Coptic Christian children who have been murdered by Muslims.

First things first if they are over the age of 14 then they are adults according to Islamic law, and can marry the 6 year old girl next door.
Now have you any corroborative evidence from an unbiased source to back up these claims.
We have already seen that many of these NGO's are neo Marxist and muslim funded organisation set up to provide propaganda against Israel

Don't expect much discussion, it's well established in this group that child abuse against Palestinian is acceptable and, indeed, to be commended ;)

Israeli rock throwers get a relative slap on the wrist while Palestinian rock throwing children get dragged from their beds at night, seperated from their parents and prevented from seeking legal help until "confession", thrown into outdoor cages in winter weather and what not - all well deserved of course despite commiting the exact same crime as Israeli stone-throwers.

I wonder what happened with the settlers who attacked school children in an elementary school? Where they pursued, arrested, thrown in outdoor cages?

Go figure. It's quite these mystery as to why penalties aren't equal when the crime is the same - I suspect this should generate a lengthy interlude of popcorn munching and excusamatics.

Now I anticipate Sally & Friends will chime in with endless demands for data that she's too lazy to research herself, and queries as to how those here who oppose brutal treatment of Palestinian children aren't marching around demanding justice for X, Y, or Z in the countries P, Q and R. However, there is a caveat - the only concern is if the perpetrators of violence are themselves Muslim. This is where it gets tiresome so stock up on popcorn:eusa_shhh:

Nits become lice.

Sounds itchy...just sayin :eusa_angel:

speaking from experience?----fret not----the treatment is easy-----shampoo with
"RID" ----do not panic. I have another story. LONG AGO----a neighbor
of mine brought her daughter (about age six----a mass of thick curly hair)
"WHAT's WRONG WITH HER"?? I took a look at the site of compliaint----
itchy head. I have never seen lice before---but I saw something dark--
tiny----and shoved my thumbnail at it----and watched as this tiny little
crayfish took a walk across my thumbnail-------OH GEE---so that's why
people call them "crabs"

ok ----anyway----got the low down on the treatment RID SHAMPOO. My neighbor
got hysterical "I CAN'T GO TO THE SUPERMARKET TO BUY IT ---EVERYONE WILL SEE"

Heroine me----"calm down---I'll go....." well we both went. found the stuff---
---went on check out line----she virtually trying to roll herself up and disappear----
got to cash register-----check out girl----could not find the PRICE-----suddenly she started
BANGING on her little bell------someone called "what"? -----he was way up on a high place
about 50 feet away The girl held the RID aloft and YELLED "PRICE---RID...IT's
SHAMPOO FOR LICE"

well------my neighbor never got over it-----but the shampoo did work fine

since that time----I did learn what "nits" look like----the eggs----tiny--white--
clinging to the base of the shaft-------don't tell anyone----my kid ---day camp---
ITS A SECRET ----DON't TELL !!!!!

my answer to HEBRON------make it no man's land. It is just too much trouble.
---when adam and eve were thrown out of the garden of eden------there were some
angels with electrified swords---keeping everyone OUT------ie---an electrified fence.
There comes a time when -----bad situations require COURAGE AND HARD DECISIONS

Don't expect much discussion, it's well established in this group that child abuse against Palestinian is acceptable and, indeed, to be commended ;)

Israeli rock throwers get a relative slap on the wrist while Palestinian rock throwing children get dragged from their beds at night, seperated from their parents and prevented from seeking legal help until "confession", thrown into outdoor cages in winter weather and what not - all well deserved of course despite commiting the exact same crime as Israeli stone-throwers.

I wonder what happened with the settlers who attacked school children in an elementary school? Where they pursued, arrested, thrown in outdoor cages?

Go figure. It's quite these mystery as to why penalties aren't equal when the crime is the same - I suspect this should generate a lengthy interlude of popcorn munching and excusamatics.

Now I anticipate Sally & Friends will chime in with endless demands for data that she's too lazy to research herself, and queries as to how those here who oppose brutal treatment of Palestinian children aren't marching around demanding justice for X, Y, or Z in the countries P, Q and R. However, there is a caveat - the only concern is if the perpetrators of violence are themselves Muslim. This is where it gets tiresome so stock up on popcorn:eusa_shhh:

Strange how Coyote and friends have made no effort to tell what is happening to children in Muslim lands. Mums the word on these events, as the readers can see. Meanwhile, Coyote and friends have no problem with Mrs. Sherri trying to make this a forum to bash the Israelis when anyone with any brains at all realizes what is happening to children all over the Muslim world even though there are posters who have no problems overlooking this. Thanks for chiming in on this, Coyote. I think many readers would have been very, very disappointed if you had not because they do expect you to give a pass to Mrs. Sherri and all her shtick about children when it comes to the Israelis supposedly doing such harm to them when, of course, the abused and murdered children elsewhere is of no concern. Three cheers to Coyote for chiming in here. She did not let anyone down.

Nits become lice.

WOW!!! An an ontogenist of the obligate ectoparasite of humans, Pediculus humanus humanus.

Actually, nits make nymphs make adults, Sand Creek Massacres aside.

it is revealing to know how you feel about Palestinian children though.

Strange how Coyote and friends have made no effort to tell what is happening to children in Muslim lands. Mums the word on these events, as the readers can see. Meanwhile, Coyote and friends have no problem with Mrs. Sherri trying to make this a forum to bash the Israelis when anyone with any brains at all realizes what is happening to children all over the Muslim world even though there are posters who have no problems overlooking this. Thanks for chiming in on this, Coyote. I think many readers would have been very, very disappointed if you had not because they do expect you to give a pass to Mrs. Sherri and all her shtick about children when it comes to the Israelis supposedly doing such harm to them when, of course, the abused and murdered children elsewhere is of no concern. Three cheers to Coyote for chiming in here. She did not let anyone down.

What is more strange is your excessive and seemingly compulsive nattering about anything other than the topic at hand.

I don't see sherri posting about child labor or indenture, corporal punishment permitted and in some cases advised by clerics, the fact that so many girls don't even go to school beyond the first four or five years, the poor conditions such as sleeping arrangements, proper sanitary conditions, or even toys and organized sports provided by the parents or their community.
Palestinians could have devoted to the welfare of their children but instead they use and abuse them, then blame others for their own misfortunes. Palestinians not Israelis use those children as tools and weapons.
Children around the world suffer because of their parents. Child organization or social services can do only so much. It begins with the parents and what they do, or don't do, to make the life of their children better. It does not matter if it is the middle east, africa, india or the west, children are the responsibility of their parents, that is where their welfare and future begins.

What is more strange is your excessive and seemingly compulsive nattering about anything other than the topic at hand.

What is even more strange here is your and yours seem to have some kind of loathing about others telling what is happening in the rest of the Middle East. This is supposed to be the Middle East forum, and it appears that more is discussed here about Israel/Palestine plus the constant quoting of Scriptures which actually belongs on a Religion forum. Sad how you don't even appear tio give a darn about what is happening in the rest of the Middle East, even when your fellow Catholics, uincluding children, are murdered.

Where's the mistreatment of these little rock throwers?

just look to the rock throwers parents....im pretty sure just about everything they do and say i abusive.

New Topics

Forum List

Back