Occupation of Palestine started in 1948

P F Tinmore

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2009
The June 1967 Arab-Israeli War resulted in a vast expansion of the Zionist colonial project in Palestine, a seizure of territory that much of the world recognizes as an illegal occupation. But it wasn’t the first illegitimate occupation.

That first occupation began with a project calling itself the State of Israel. Its armed wing is known as the Israeli Defense Forces (IDF). It occupied Western Palestine in 1948 and still does to this day.

shocker.. an Anti-Semite Website calling Israel occupied territory. No, not talking about Gaza, I'm talking about Israel itself..

Proves my point that they want Israel gone.

shocker.. an Anti-Semite Website calling Israel occupied territory. No, not talking about Gaza, I'm talking about Israel itself..

It is interesting that just by studying history I came to the same conclusion.

The June 1967 Arab-Israeli War resulted in a vast expansion of the Zionist colonial project in Palestine, a seizure of territory that much of the world recognizes as an illegal occupation. But it wasn’t the first illegitimate occupation.

That first occupation began with a project calling itself the State of Israel. Its armed wing is known as the Israeli Defense Forces (IDF). It occupied Western Palestine in 1948 and still does to this day.

You're being dopey, again. As I advised you, if you studied more and posted less, you might not be such a boob, despite your mental disability.

Israel seized territory in a defensive war, which is not unlawful. There is no occupation as the West Bank is not sovereign Arab territory, nor, are the Pallies signatories to Conventions regulating occupations. Furthermore, the binding Palestine Mandate has assigned the West Bank to the Jewish National Home.

Pallies have no legal title to land, most of which was state-owned under Ottoman rule, nor, sovereignty.

Lastly, UN Res. 181 was adopted in 1947 as an international endorsement of Israeli statehood.

You are the Forum Dunce.

It is interesting that just by studying history I came to the same conclusion.

The only book you've opened in your pitiful life is a comic book. You know less than nothing of history, as I have demonstrated.

Forum List

Back