Ocasio-Cortez slams McCarthy's 'Ku Klux Klan caucus'

I agree, boebert shouldn't have said what she said...

Why not?...Loathsome criminal scum like Omar deserve all the ridicule that can be heaped upon them.
Yes, the left certainly has made their share of inflammatory remarks, but we get into this back and forth of tit for tat. We, as adults, and they as members of congress, are supposed to be above all of that.

Both sides should probably stop, although I do understand the need to react, because, unfortunately, I don't hold any hope that if the right cooled down on the rhetoric, that the left would as well. They would continue, and thus, we go round and round.

Yes, the left certainly has made their share of inflammatory remarks, but we get into this back and forth of tit for tat. We, as adults, and they as members of congress, are supposed to be above all of that.

Both sides should probably stop, although I do understand the need to react, because, unfortunately, I don't hold any hope that if the right cooled down on the rhetoric, that the left would as well. They would continue, and thus, we go round and round.
hasnt even gotten close to tit for tat,, those leftist kunts have been poking their fingers into this country nose non stop since they entered office

That's because you're a partisan hack
actually the squad is known for negative comments on entire races of people .. whites , Jews ect .... though i agree that the comments by Boabert are inflammatory it pales in comparison to the racism spouted from the left and the squad about whites and Jewish people .

Last edited:
This is yet another example of overly hyperbolic comments that are unhelpful and only continue to increase divisions. AOC, Omar, Waters, Tlaib, and their equally crazy counterparts on the right like MTG and Boebert can hardly be surprised that they are recipients of constant ridicule and even threats when this is the kind of wild nonsense they put out there.

Perhaps the bitch should be looking in the mirror, her and the other commies rhetoric are actually getting people killed. Naturally they refuse to take responsibility for that.

This is yet another example of overly hyperbolic comments that are unhelpful and only continue to increase divisions. AOC, Omar, Waters, Tlaib, and their equally crazy counterparts on the right like MTG and Boebert can hardly be surprised that they are recipients of constant ridicule and even threats when this is the kind of wild nonsense they put out there.

AOC should be disciplined for accusing McCarthy of being the klan.
But, AOC is a Democrat and they are allowed to make false accusations and slander.
Pelosi will not do anything about it because she has zero integrity.
If the GOP wins the House in 2022 I hope that they make Rand Paul the SOTH.
Paul is ethically lightyears ahead of Pelosi.

AOC, Omar, Waters, Tlaib, and their equally crazy counterparts on the right like MTG and Boebert

It's called BALANCE, Baby, 2 against 4; we had those 4 psychos take over the DNC the past few years making all kinds of threats and demands against the country both overt and subtle, and two good red blooded patriots stepped in to fight them off.

Marjorie Taylor Green used to run a construction company and saw the waste, stupidity and incompetence of government realizing no business in the world could survive run so badly and decided to do something about it and God bless her sweet ass for caring that much. I'll take one of her over 15 of the Tribe or Squab or whatever the heck you call those other idiots. What was AOC? A bartender?

In a fight, Marjorie would have my back.
In a fight, AOC and Omar would be running screaming and
hiding after selling me out looking to phone into their attorney to file a complaint now for their being disrespected.

66-662805_seesaw2-clipart-see-saw.jpg

yet they get all bent out of shape when someone makes a rude comment of one of their own.
They've had media protection of their double standards for so long they really think they're entitled to it. I can see why they'd get all bent and butt hurt when someone has the audacity to throw it right back in THEIR faces.

It's just so funny to constantly hear the left call out the right for the very same shit that they do.

Boeberts hate campaign will probably end with a body count because there are enough crazies who will take this seriously.
The GOP needs to tone down the rhetoric and rein in the crazies.

Forum List

Back