Ocasio-Cortez slams McCarthy's 'Ku Klux Klan caucus'

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
This is yet another example of overly hyperbolic comments that are unhelpful and only continue to increase divisions. AOC, Omar, Waters, Tlaib, and their equally crazy counterparts on the right like MTG and Boebert can hardly be surprised that they are recipients of constant ridicule and even threats when this is the kind of wild nonsense they put out there.

This is yet another example of overly hyperbolic comments that are unhelpful and only continue to increase divisions. AOC, Omar, Waters, Tlaib, and their equally crazy counterparts on the right like MTG and Boebert can hardly be surprised that they are recipients of constant ridicule and even threats when this is the kind of wild nonsense they put out there.

I havent seen where MTG or boebert even come close to the bullshit the skanks from the dems side come up with,,

I agree, boebert shouldn't have said what she said, but it's amazing that AOC attacks mccarthy for not condemning boebert for using that kind of rhetoric, while using that kind of rhetoric herself.

We can probably point to hundreds of incidents where these leftists in congress have made blanket statements about people on the right, calling them racist and terrorists and other incendiary things as well, and yet, nobody calls THEM out for it, and nobody condemns THEM for it, yet they get all bent out of shape when someone makes a rude comment of one of their own.

It amazes me that anyone would believe this democrat bullshit. If you believe many of our elected democrats every white person in this nation is racist and the majority of white males are white supremacists giving each other secret gestures like the OK symboL.

Apparently the dems in office seriously beleive tha fermenting racial hatred will work well for them. It may if their real goal is to destroy this union and cause it to spit apart into.several different nations.

If you agree that might just happen start getting Mandarin Chinese lessons for your kids as the Chinese will end up taking over this nation and likely the entire world. If that happens the blacks will regret supporting democrats as the Chinese rule with an iron fist and could care less about how the blacks are victims.

I agree, boebert shouldn't have said what she said, but it's amazing that AOC attacks mccarthy for not condemning boebert for using that kind of rhetoric, while using that kind of rhetoric herself.

We can probably point to hundreds of incidents where these leftists in congress have made blanket statements about people on the right, calling them racist and terrorists and other incendiary things as well, and yet, nobody calls THEM out for it, and nobody condemns THEM for it, yet they get all bent out of shape when someone makes a rude comment of one of their own.
I agree, boebert shouldn't have said what she said...

Why not?...Loathsome criminal scum like Omar deserve all the ridicule that can be heaped upon them.

democrats: HEY YOU ASSHOLES STOP CALLING ME NAMES

That's the entire purpose of The Squad.....to cause trouble.
They aren't there to serve their constituents.

What did Boebert say?
Complaining about a religion that has mass murdered people — in the name of its religion — across the globe for decades and those who defend and excuse them is not phobia. People who call it phobia are the real creeps.
That four-bitch group known as The Squat deserves every disparagement they get. A combo of Marxist and terrorist anti-Americans.

What did Boebert say?
Complaining about a religion that has mass murdered people — in the name of its religion — across the globe for decades and those who defend and excuse them is not phobia. People who call it phobia are the real creeps.
That four-bitch group known as The Squat deserves every disparagement they get. A combo of Marxist and terrorist anti-Americans.
that would be centuries not decades..

What did Boebert say?
She made a joke about being in an elevator with Omar...Relieved that Omar wasn't carrying a backpack.

I LULZ-ed when I heard it.

Forum List

Back