Ocasio-Cortez Explains Why She’s Sponsoring A Bill To Ban Fracking Across The US

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
“Fracking is destroying our land and our water,” Ocasio-Cortez wrote Wednesday on Twitter. “It is wreaking havoc on our communities’ health. We must do our job to protect our future from the harms caused by the fracking industry.” Sanders announced his bill in February.
Ocasio-Cortez Explains Why She’s Sponsoring A Bill To Ban Fracking Across The US
Why do they always fail to mention that fracking makes America self sufficient ...fraking also keeps those communities toastie warm in the winter ......inexpensively ..Sjw cell phones charged ,,,hot water to wash your celebrate diversity guac bowl ,and powers your pc where you get to start conversations on how all white people are racist and privileged....they just dont know it ...

Workers of the world unite ! AND prepare to be destroyed by your utility Bill's.....

Keeping them a certain distance from schools and homes is fine which is in the bill ...fine
Ban gee I wonder who will struggle the most with high energy costs

look what watermelons did to energy prices in western europe
American democrats will screw yas all just as bad

th

You misspelled...

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

So is AOC attempting to promote the old king's rule about procreation?

Frak me it's a copy past headlines
I get in trouble for changing headlines here

On one site I used to belong to I used to change headlines and text in the news articles
It drove a bunch of lefties up a wall to no end

It's a gift

“Fracking is destroying our land and our water,” Ocasio-Cortez wrote Wednesday on Twitter.

This psycho bitch is totally off in deep end. Once again, another idiot Leftard willing to destroy an industry and hurt her nation just to exploit the ignorance of her base on fake environmental fears hoping it'll somehow keep her sorry, pathetic ass in office.

“Fracking is destroying our land and our water,” Ocasio-Cortez wrote Wednesday on Twitter. “It is wreaking havoc on our communities’ health. We must do our job to protect our future from the harms caused by the fracking industry.” Sanders announced his bill in February.
Why do they always fail to mention that fracking makes America self sufficient ...fraking also keeps those communities toastie warm in the winter ......inexpensively ..Sjw cell phones charged ,,,hot water to wash your celebrate diversity guac bowl ,and powers your pc where you get to start conversations on how all white people are racist and privileged....they just dont know it ...

Workers of the world unite ! AND prepare to be destroyed by your utility Bill's.....

Keeping them a certain distance from schools and homes is fine which is in the bill ...fine

Another issue......

Fracking-related Earthquakes - Earthworks

Another issue......

Hey, if we can somehow Frack California into fracturing and splitting off into the Pacific Ocean completely separating from continental USA, I'm all in and jiggy with it!

Another issue......

Hey, if we can somehow Frack California into fracturing and splitting off into the Pacific Ocean completely separating from continental USA, I'm all in and jiggy with it!

Beat me to it!

mail

Another issue......

Beat me to it!

mail

Isn't that the sneaky dog from Whacky Races?

Another issue......

Beat me to it!

mail

You realize that makes us damaged individuals; such cartoons as ours wouldn't be allowed on TV today, they would be deemed "disturbing," and that dog would be considered sociopathic in need of lithium and Ritalin treatment and deep psych counseling!

Today's cartoons are so much more sensitive and thoughtful, so that each child grows up to have a positive image of himself and a healthy outlook on life!

hqdefault.jpg
NOT!

Two best cartoons in the modern era: Calvin and Hobbes and Ren and Stimpy. They saved my sanity.

calvin-and-hobbes.jpg

happy_happy_joy_joy_by_mamamatrix-d4t1yw0.png

Another issue......

Better to frack for oil than buy it from the M.E. and the Saudis

Another issue......

Beat me to it!

mail

You realize that makes us damaged individuals; such cartoons as ours wouldn't be allowed on TV today, they would be deemed "disturbing," and that dog would be considered sociopathic in need of lithium and Ritalin treatment and deep psych counseling!

Today's cartoons are so much more sensitive and thoughtful, so that each child grows up to have a positive image of himself and a healthy outlook on life!

View attachment 306931 NOT!

Two best cartoons in the modern era: Calvin and Hobbes and Ren and Stimpy. They saved my sanity.

View attachment 306932
View attachment 306933

Calvin would be put on on pharmaceuticals today and his natural white mans creative and problem solving abilities ....healthy masculine development ...mind body and soul would need to be squashed ....
Snowman_Chicken.gif

Ban fracking will have negative ripple effects throughout local economies and the nation as a whole

Fro directly linked to the industry to the average joe ...no sputtering around that fact with pipe dreams of a new green economy

Another issue......

Better to frack for oil than buy it from the M.E. and the Saudis

Or we can stop exporting and we wouldn't have to do either.

U.S. crude oil exports continued to grow in the first half of 2019 - Today in Energy - U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA)

The Democrat Party Presidential candidates are all against Fracking as well.

Their idea is to replace good, Fracking jobs, with training programs for the 10's of millions who will be displaced.

Although I think that a green navy could be positive for America. We could close Gitmo and use the captured jihadi as oarsmen for our naval ships like they had in Ben Hur.

Forum List

Back