Obuma-light Booker tells lawmakers he is running for president and seeks their support

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
What is that now 40, 41 DemonRATS now vieing for whatever money they can scrap up from the demented and denizens of the Swamp?

The Hill ^

Sen. Cory Booker (D-N.J.) on Thursday began calling members of Congress informing them he is running for president and is quietly making overtures to members for support, three congressional sources told The Hill.

"Yes, he is reaching out to members for their support,” said a former Democratic aide with direct knowledge of Booker’s intentions. "He's going to do it during Black History Month,” which starts on Friday.

“I don't know if it's going to be tomorrow, I just know it's going to be soon."

Among those who received a call Thursday were senior members of the Congressional Black Caucus (CBC), of which Booker is a member.

“He’s making calls,” a fourth source, Rep. Frederica Wilson (D-Fla.), confirmed to The Hill on Thursday night. “He left me a voice message. I have to call him back.”

A Booker spokesman declined to comment for this story.

ETC...

Cat FIGHT with Kamala-toe coming up!

tumblr_pm7x8auQnF1vqykdl_540.jpg

I doubt that Spartacus will get much support. Like Kameltoe Harris, he will have to answer for his disgraceful conduct during the Kavanaugh hearing.

I hope he runs, should be interesting with thousands gathering and chanting his name, Spartacus.

Forum List

Back