OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE? Hillary Posts Instructions IN SPANISH For Illegal Aliens to Evade ICE

Taxpayers are justified at being tired of continuing to pay for these lawbreakers.

If conservatives didn't lie, they'd having nothing to say.

When Trump tells you how much the illegals consume in social services, does he tell you how much they contribute to GDP, and taxes? Haven't you ever wondered why the Republican Party has refused to even discuss immigration reform since Ronald Reagan was President? Why all of the deportation prior to Trump have taken place under Democratic Presidents, and Republicans stopped immigration enforcement?

Probably not, but I'm going to give you the answer anyway. Illegal immigrants contribute more to the US economy, than they cost the taxpayers.

4 myths about how immigrants affect the U.S. economy

Here's a little report on how Trump removed all talk of tax contributions by refugees from his own report because they showed that refugees contributed more to the economy than they cost the taxpayers.

Trump Administration Rejects Study Showing Positive Impact of Refugees

When the truth doesn't confirm his narrative, Trump just lies.

And there are reports that say just the opposite, and not from such biased sources like PBS.

So there is only one way to really solve this debate, and that is get rid of every illegal immigrant and then see what happens to this country.

If we get rid of every illegal immigrants?

Who do you think will do the work Ray? Do you honestly believe that the economy is this good with out the help of these illegals?
Who pismoe or bear or basque?

Not only would the country do just as well, but it would be better.

Who would do the work? Americans. The same Americans that have always done the work. It's just that to attract American workers, they may need to increase wage offers. They may need to compete for employees with other industries.

Bullcrap Ray. I can’t even find enough workers right now. Unemployment is so low.

Try go and hire Americans that will do some of these cheap labor jobs. Where are they? I need warehouse workers published both locals and nationals here in California, Allentown and Atlanta....... Where are they Ray? It’s impossible for me to hire illegals.

Secondly there are millions remember millions of these illegals that are working. Where do you find millions of Americans willing to accept low paying jobs. Even if you increase the pay where do you find millions of workers?

If you are whitey or Americans and you don’t have a job right now .... must be retarded.

Agreed. But we still have over 50 million Americans on food stamps for crying out loud. Social programs are more your enemy than getting rid of illegals.

If you want American workers, you keep increasing wage offers until you get interested applicants. That's how the middle-class survives and expands. But we can't do that now with all the foreigners (legal and illegal) in this country.

So, they need some federal agencies to "combat crime," but ICE, who would really help out with a lot of that crime they speak of, is not allowed? How does that make any sense?

Oh, and about that tearing families apart??? Send any and all family members BACK with the deportee. There, no families torn apart, and at least one illegal gone. Win-win, right?

You are missing something dude. You deport the parents. Lots of these have US American kids in school. Who will take care of them while parents while they are in jail being process?

Who will feed them? You and I ...... they all go to welfare.

I know exactly what you are going to say....... put these US kids in jail with their parents. Right on bro.

He said they can take their kids with them. They don't have to stay here. In fact Americans move to other countries all the time. They take their children with them and the kids grow up in a foreign country.

That’s what you want to do. But that is not the reality of what is going on.

Why would they take with them when there’s nothing for them to the other side?

Are you even paying attention? There are thousands of unaccompanied children that are already here sent by their parents. We are taking care of them right now.

So, they need some federal agencies to "combat crime," but ICE, who would really help out with a lot of that crime they speak of, is not allowed? How does that make any sense?

Oh, and about that tearing families apart??? Send any and all family members BACK with the deportee. There, no families torn apart, and at least one illegal gone. Win-win, right?

You are missing something dude. You deport the parents. Lots of these have US American kids in school. Who will take care of them while parents while they are in jail being process?

I know exactly what you are going to say....... put these US kids in jail with their parents. Right on bro.

He said they can take their kids with them. They don't have to stay here. In fact Americans move to other countries all the time. They take their children with them and the kids grow up in a foreign country.

Are you even paying attention? There are thousands of unaccompanied children that are already here sent by their parents. We are taking care of them right now.

Yes we are, and that's why they should be returned to the country they came from. Do you think if some American sent their kid to Europe, they would take care of them? Hell no! They'd send them back to the US government to deal with.

Nothing on the other side? Your kids, your problem, not ours.

And we aren't talking about doing the first thing to them except feed them, clothe them, educate them, medicate them..... they are in no fucking danger of being deported. Those who have already been ordered deported, but haven't gone are the ones ICE is looking for. Not your kids classmate.

Ummm. Read again. I clearly said to send any and all family members BACK with the deportee. No jail, just send them back to where they came from! If Juan is on the list to be forcibly deported, then send all his kids, his wife, his siblings and whoever else is in his household back as well. How hard is that to understand?

For some reason most of or all of you don’t understand or just plain ignorant.

So let me explain it to all of you ..........
The main goal of these raids is to catch those 2,000 that are already have court orders to be deported.

Here is the problem ........ If it happened that an illegal is in the same vicinity that has nothing to do with the the court order... They will get arrested to be process. They still need to go to a legal process. You got that?
I am well aware of the intended targets of the upcoming raids. I have zero issues with deporting those particular people. I am also aware that any illegal around the targeted illegal will also be arrested. Why would they not be, since they are illegal, and this is ICE doing its job? What more is there to understand?

You're a sick little crazy, aren't you?

Taxpayers are justified at being tired of continuing to pay for these lawbreakers.

When Trump tells you how much the illegals consume in social services, does he tell you how much they contribute to GDP, and taxes? Haven't you ever wondered why the Republican Party has refused to even discuss immigration reform since Ronald Reagan was President? Why all of the deportation prior to Trump have taken place under Democratic Presidents, and Republicans stopped immigration enforcement?

Probably not, but I'm going to give you the answer anyway. Illegal immigrants contribute more to the US economy, than they cost the taxpayers.

Here's a little report on how Trump removed all talk of tax contributions by refugees from his own report because they showed that refugees contributed more to the economy than they cost the taxpayers.

And there are reports that say just the opposite, and not from such biased sources like PBS.

So there is only one way to really solve this debate, and that is get rid of every illegal immigrant and then see what happens to this country.

Who do you think will do the work Ray? Do you honestly believe that the economy is this good with out the help of these illegals?

Who would do the work? Americans. The same Americans that have always done the work. It's just that to attract American workers, they may need to increase wage offers. They may need to compete for employees with other industries.
People also need to live within their means, and take work that may not exactly pay a fortune. Not everyone can bring in a bank president's salary...

People also need to live within their means, and take work that may not exactly pay a fortune. Not everyone can bring in a bank president's salary...

Our supply and demand system in employment is the best provided you don't throw monkey wrenches into the works like unions or foreigners.

When economic activity is slow, employers can take advantage of the workers by offering less money. In very busy times like now, employers simply have to offer more.

It's all supply and demand. When the housing bubble was in place, we landlords suffered greatly. You couldn't find any quality tenants. You took what you could get for whatever price you could get. But we didn't bring in foreigners to solve the problem. Today, it's just the opposite. Now, good rentals are very hard to find, and the ones you can find are expensive. We landlords have never done better or had such a wide selection of tenants.

The so called theory is we need to bring in foreigners to satisfy the very reduced employee pool. Okay, but what happens when we don't need those people anymore? We can't ship them back. So they will take jobs for lower wages than Americans, and that would stop any improvements in the economy.

Democrats have no voters if they aren’t flooding people that struggle

I hope Trump brings this up during the presidential debates. A lot of Americans don't really pay attention to the news, and these stories (of course) will not be properly amplified by the MSM. At the debates, tell Americans who these un-Americans are that would side against our protective agencies. Let the people know Democrats are for non-Americans and Republicans are for real Americans.

Oh I’m sure this will come up Ray.

Remember most or at high percentage Americans favored legal status of these illegals that are already here. That includes Republicans.
Only if we change the loop holes

hermanas y hermanos:

aquí podemos mostrar que si queremos asegurar nuestras comunidades necesitamos tratar cada persona con dignidad, con respeto, como merecen todos humanos, mi amigos!

No matter what political ideology they follow, nobody in this country should be locked up for advising others to:
  • not answer the door
  • remaining silent when approached by authorities
  • not signing anything without talking to a lawyer

No matter what political ideology they follow, nobody in this country should be locked up for advising others to:
  • not answer the door

You are an idiot. If the police come to your door with a warrant and you don't answer then your door gets broken down and you might get hurt. What kind of dumbfuck are you anyway.

• not answer the door

This is true, but if they don't know that, they shouldn't be in this country in the first place.

Democrats have no voters if they aren’t flooding people that struggle

I hope Trump brings this up during the presidential debates. A lot of Americans don't really pay attention to the news, and these stories (of course) will not be properly amplified by the MSM. At the debates, tell Americans who these un-Americans are that would side against our protective agencies. Let the people know Democrats are for non-Americans and Republicans are for real Americans.

Oh I’m sure this will come up Ray.

Remember most or at high percentage Americans favored legal status of these illegals that are already here. That includes Republicans.

Oh, by those lying polls again?

You see if that were true, Trump would not be President today. He wouldn't have come close in the primaries. But when all the other Republican contenders were talking about Comprehensive Immigration Reform (comprehensive meaning give into the Democrats) Trump was the only one talking about sealing off the border; getting rid of the illegals already here; stopping new illegals from coming in.

The polls was conducted way before your dude enter the politics. If it’s wasn’t true Obama did not get elected twice.
Trump won by minority votes. Polls was 100% true it’s just people didn’t go out and vote especially blacks.

For some reason most of or all of you don’t understand or just plain ignorant.

So let me explain it to all of you ..........
The main goal of these raids is to catch those 2,000 that are already have court orders to be deported.

Here is the problem ........ If it happened that an illegal is in the same vicinity that has nothing to do with the the court order... They will get arrested to be process. They still need to go to a legal process. You got that?

Okay......so what's your point?

Well ICE existed loooong time ago. ICE has conducted these raids long time ago way before your sleaze bag enter politics. There’s nothing new.
The only difference this time is how your dude conduct his policy and attitude. Divisive, vindictive, insulting & attacking.
Local authorities used to cooperate. This time your dude making enemies with his own people that he doesn’t like.

See my point?
So why would local authorities cooperate?
So why would people like me support your dude?

This Family Operation Is Nothing New,’ ICE Acting Director Says of Immigration Sweep in L.A. and Other Cities
Associated Press and Lauren Lyster

The head of Immigration and Customs Enforcement said efforts to deport families with orders to leave the country will continue after an upcoming national sweep that President Donald Trump said would start Sunday.

Matthew Albence, the agency's acting director, said targets were on an "accelerated docket" of immigration court cases for predominantly Central Americans who recently arrived at the U.S. border in unprecedented numbers. Similar operations occurred in 2016 under President Barack Obama and in 2017 under Trump.

This family operation is nothing new," Albence told The Associated Press. "It's part of our day-to-day operations. We're trying to surge some additional resources to deal with this glut of cases that came out of the accelerated docket, but after this operation is over, these cases are still going to be viable cases that we'll be out there investigating and pursuing."

Reality doesn’t work that way Ray. True Americans move to other countries all the time just like my buddy moved to Philippines to retire. Only when there the other dude is greener or with future.

So are you telling me these illegals that left their country that are poor nothing for them to other side are willing to take their kids with them? Life doesn’t work that way for these illegals Ray.

This is like a suicide if they take their kids with them. When they know their American kids will rely on welfare.

Lock her up! This just proves she's 100% in support of the destruction of the United States using the Cloward-Piven Act. Just think what this country would be like right now if she was president. White-Genocide would be in full effect like in South Africa.

OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE? Crooked Hillary Posts Instructions IN SPANISH For Illegal Aliens to Evade ICE Agents

Everyone is America is stopping these raids. You're going to have to lock up the entire country. The Mayor of New Orleans has said that ICE will not be allowed into her City this weekend, because she fears people will die in the hurricane and not evacuate for fear they will be deported.

ICE and DHS staff are "leaking" information on the raids, to help people escape. This is not going to go well for Trump. And the image of American families being torn apart, will be horrific.

American families won't get torn apart. I think you are confused about the deportation process.

Bullcrap Ray. I can’t even find enough workers right now. Unemployment is so low.

Try go and hire Americans that will do some of these cheap labor jobs. Where are they? I need warehouse workers published both locals and nationals here in California, Allentown and Atlanta....... Where are they Ray? It’s impossible for me to hire illegals.

Secondly there are millions remember millions of these illegals that are working. Where do you find millions of Americans willing to accept low paying jobs. Even if you increase the pay where do you find millions of workers?

If you are whitey or Americans and you don’t have a job right now .... must be retarded.

Agreed.
1. But we still have over 50 million Americans on food stamps for crying out loud. Social programs are more your enemy than getting rid of illegals.

2. If you want American workers, you keep increasing wage offers until you get interested applicants. That's how the middle-class survives and expands. But we can't do that now with all the foreigners (legal and illegal) in this country.

1. There are lazy people all over and I cannot answer to that.

2. Did Trump did that when he tried to hire for his Maralago golf club and vineyards? Hell NO. He hired foreign workers.

Keep increasing the wage? During the rebuilding of Katrina. Pay for carpenters and other jobs are paid very well. Where are the whites and blacks?
Currently Houston is recovering from hurricane Harvey. Construction jobs are so in demands that these illegals are has their own rates. If not for these illegals I don’t think Houston can recover this fast. So where are the American workers that are willing to do these jobs?

And if you currently have a jobs. Are you going to suddenly become a gardener, waiter, janitors or at slaughter house or picking strawberries? Ray.

1. Yes we are, and that's why they should be returned to the country they came from. Do you think if some American sent their kid to Europe, they would take care of them? Hell no! They'd send them back to the US government to deal with.

2. Nothing on the other side? Your kids, your problem, not ours.

1. Well so far your fake messiah big lying mouth has not deported any of these unaccompanied children.

2. This will become a very big problem if you deport parents that are law abiding people that has jobs. This will be you and me will be responsible for these kids on welfare.

Forum List

Back