Observational points on our 44th President...Barack Obama

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
In watching the man for the past 3 years, here are a few observations I have made.

Who is he?

1) He is an elitist in the sense of one who believes there is a superior class of people. He sees himself as a premier member of this class, and therefore his view of the world is more distinctive than others based entirely on this opinion of himself.
2) He is a narcissist in the mental sense. Like above, seeing himself as one of near divine intellect. This is based on the obvious annoyance he presents and even anger when his opinions or actions are questioned.
3) He holds himself blameless. And therefore is above being held culpable of his past claims or promises.
4) He applies situational ethics to his actions. He is at ease with the belief that what someone else is guilty of, he can be free of blame.

Most of all, I have been fascinated by his total lack of critical thinking. He surrounds himself with others of like mindedness, unable to stomach the opinion or conflicting ideas of others not like himself.

In watching the man for the past 3 years, here are a few observations I have made.

Who is he?

1) He is an elitist in the sense of one who believes there is a superior class of people. He sees himself as a premier member of this class, and therefore his view of the world is more distinctive than others based entirely on this opinion of himself.
2) He is a narcissist in the mental sense. Like above, seeing himself as one of near divine intellect. This is based on the obvious annoyance he presents and even anger when his opinions or actions are questioned.
3) He holds himself blameless. And therefore is above being held culpable of his past claims or promises.
4) He applies situational ethics to his actions. He is at ease with the belief that what someone else is guilty of, he can be free of blame.

Most of all, I have been fascinated by his total lack of critical thinking. He surrounds himself with others of like mindedness, unable to stomach the opinion or conflicting ideas of others not like himself.

I agree.

LOL

I just love when Conservatives use the term elitist when referring to someone raised by a single mother who worked his way up to become president of the US

Meanwhile, George Bush came from one of the richest and most powerful families in America and was sold by Republicans as a "Good ole Boy"

LOL

I just love when Conservatives use the term elitist when referring to someone raised by a single mother who worked his way up to become president of the US

Meanwhile, George Bush came from one of the richest and most powerful families in America and was sold by Republicans as a "Good ole Boy"

Get an education.
Definition of elitist:

(of a person or class of persons) considered superior by others or by themselves, as in intellect, talent, power, wealth, or position in society:

Wealthy class is only one form of elitism.

What's sad is the people in this country actually fell for this fraud. What the hell didn't the people get when he said, I want to TRANSFORM AMERICA? Did they really think that meant, KEEP YOUR FREEDOMS from an overbearing Government? Obama BELIEVES in the ALL MIGHTY Government and he sees himself as the DICTATOR of it.

Now unfortunately we are ALL paying for it. Hopefully we will SURVIVE him until the 2012 elections. But I don't think it is going to pretty. We are already getting a taste of things to come, with his UNION goon thug buddies declaring war on those Sons of a Bitches American citizens who don't AGREE with them..
Better be prepared.

Last edited:
LOL

How he was raised doesn't make him an elitist, his attitude does.

(The last two major world leaders, before Obama, who also suffered from Narcissistic Personality Disorder were Joseph Stalin and Adolph Hitler, not a desirable group to be associated with. More from the world of Mr "I won!")

"Where in the world is Uncle Omar?

By Michelle Malkin • September 9, 2011 11:13 PM

Uncle Omar is once again the beneficiary of America’s reckless immigration catch-and-release policies.

He has been quietly released from federal custody and all lips are sealed. DHS won’t say a word. The White House won’t say a word. Onyango Obama’s immediate family in Boston won’t say a word. And the lawyer who was all set to appeal his deportation is out of the loop.

Where in the world is Uncle Omar?

Officials released President Obama’s uncle from Plymouth County jail yesterday after holding him for more than two weeks on an immigration detainer for violating an order to return to his native Kenya in 1992.

US officials refused to disclose any other information about Onyango Obama, who remained in the United States undetected until Framingham police arrested him Aug. 24 on drunken driving and other charges.

Yesterday, federal immigration officials refused to say whether the 67-year-old Framingham resident posted bond, whether they are keeping track of his whereabouts, or even whether they are still seeking his deportation, raising questions about public accountability in the case.

The US Immigration and Customs Enforcement website confirmed Obama’s release by listing him as “not in custody.’’"

Michelle Malkin » Where in the world is Uncle Omar?

LOL

You can keep spreading the lie Obama was raised by a poor single mother, but the facts are, he was RAISED by RICH White Grandparents. He had EVERYTHING handed to him and he used them and spit on them as he is us.

As for Bush, he was never SOLD as anything. Everybody knew who the Bush family was.

Last edited:
LOL

Yea.....I know that word

They used to call it uppity

What's sad is the people in this country actually fell for this fraud. What the hell didn't the people get when he said, I want to TRANSFORM AMERICA? Did they really think that meant, KEEP YOUR FREEDOMS from an overbearing Government? Obama BELIEVES in the ALL MIGHTY Government and he sees himself as the DICTATOR of it.

Now unfortunately we are ALL paying for it. Hopefully we will SURVIVE him until the 2012 elections. But I don't think it is going to pretty. We are already getting a taste of things to come, with his UNION goon thug buddies declaring war on those Sons of a Bitches American citizens who don't AGREE with them..
Better be prepared.

That and he believes that anyone who doesn't flat out agree with his vision is a dumb fuck who should just STFU and let him get on with the transformation.

You come by this analysis based on what? This is hardly critical and seems completely like a "hit piece" opinion. It ignores his history, which has shown at various times that he has worked to help people in unfortunate circumstances better themselves (Hence the tag "community organizer"), he has held himself accountable for his party's losses ( the "shellacking" speech was pretty indicative of that ), has admitted to fault ( Beer summit ), and has generally reached out multiple times and included the ideas of the opposition. This, by the way is in direct contrast to his predecessor who called himself "The Decider" and held that he was never wrong or that debate was a means to bring the opposition to your side.

I've NEVER seen him doing anything like this, even in jest.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mn4daYJzyls]George W Bush - The Elite My Base - YouTube[/ame]

And I have NEVER seen him say that "god told him to run". As Bush, Bachmann and Perry have done.

LOL

Obama didn't work his way up without help. How did he get his college paid for? We do know that he used affirmative action to get placed on the Harvard Law Review. We know nothing about the usurper named Barack Hussein, Obama aka Barry Soetoro, aka Barack Obama Soebarkah. Take your pick. By the way, how did he get a Connecticut social security number when he never lived there ever?

Last edited:
LOL

Yea.....I know that word

Exactly...so why did you just dismiss my post based on a single definition of the word then?
How about presenting a debate showing where I am wrong in my opinion?

LOL

Yea.....I know that word

The only time I've ever heard the term uppity is in the phrase 'uppity ******'. Are you implying that people who see Obama as an elitist do so because he is black? If so, you're 100% wrong -- at least with me.

And if you are implying that it's because he's black? This is the bullshit that was being discussed in another thread. Can't criticize Obama without the race card being played. Please. :eusa_hand:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-relations-racism/184324-was-obamas-mother-white.html

LOL

Obama didn't work his way up without help. How did he get his college paid for? We do know that he used affirmative action to get placed on the Harvard Law Review. We know nothing about the usurper named Barack Hussein, Obama aka Barry Soetoro, aka Barack Obama Soebarkah. Take your pick.

So what?

How many black kids receiving financial aid to go to college are called elitist?

You come by this analysis based on what? This is hardly critical and seems completely like a "hit piece" opinion. It ignores his history, which has shown at various times that he has worked to help people in unfortunate circumstances better themselves (Hence the tag "community organizer"), he has held himself accountable for his party's losses ( the "shellacking" speech was pretty indicative of that ), has admitted to fault ( Beer summit ), and has generally reached out multiple times and included the ideas of the opposition. This, by the way is in direct contrast to his predecessor who called himself "The Decider" and held that he was never wrong or that debate was a means to bring the opposition to your side.

I've NEVER seen him doing anything like this, even in jest.

George W Bush - The Elite My Base - YouTube

And I have NEVER seen him say that "god told him to run". As Bush, Bachmann and Perry have done.

Oh my God...did you just seriously make a counter point that the hilarious Beer Summit somehow shows humility?
Your kidding right? I mean seriously...:clap2:

LOL

Obama didn't work his way up without help. How did he get his college paid for? We do know that he used affirmative action to get placed on the Harvard Law Review. We know nothing about the usurper named Barack Hussein, Obama aka Barry Soetoro, aka Barack Obama Soebarkah. Take your pick.

So what?

How many black kids receiving financial aid to go to college are called elitist?

wow, Obama is black? could of fooled me.

LOL

So what?

I imagine many but was it foreign financial aid that he used to go to college on?

Who is he?

I agree.

you really need to stop encouraging the trolls and loons, cher. no matter how much rep it gets you from the rightwingnut brigade. :D

Forum List

Back