Obscene Apologies

He should burn Bibles instead. Then the Lefty Wingers could jump on board and defend his right to do so. Because we all know how much they just love defending those who drop Crucifixes in urine and desecrate Bibles. This man has the right to burn a Koran. People should be focusing on that rather than trying to spin murdering innocent civilians is somehow justified. We are America. You have the Freedom to do stupid things like burning Korans and putting Crucifixes in urine. And i wouldn't want it any other way.

I just don't get how it is ok to burn Bibles but if you burn a Quran, you can start riots in a country thousands of miles away?:confused:

Yea i hear ya. Lefty Wingers are usually pretty dishonest & hypocritical on issues like this. They're the first ones to come out and aggressively defend anyone who desecrates a Bible or defames Christianity in any way. They're also the first ones to label someone an "Islamophobe." They have some sort of twisted love affair with Islam right now. I'm sure it has something to do with their petty hatred of Christians. They see Islam as a way of hurting Christians i guess. Therefore they feel they need to side with it all the time. It's that "Enemy of my Enemy is my Friend." shit i guess. It's really warped shit. To justify & equate beheading an innocent human being with burning a Koran is just plain ludicrous. Shame on anyone who tries to spin this in that way. Like i said,if he decided to burn Bibles instead,we would probably see some honesty from the Lefty Wingers. It is what it is i guess.

Or maybe their just scared? ever since 9/11 people have gone out of their way to try and not offend Muslims, even to the point where we are blaming the victims and putting our own soldiers in Islamic dress to give the people shooting at them warm and fuzzies.:cuckoo: Thank god our grandparents weren't this soft back in WW2, otherwise we would had our Soldiers put Swastikas on their uniforms to appease the Germans and paint their faces and dress up like Geisha girls to appease the Japanese.:cuckoo:

I just don't get how it is ok to burn Bibles but if you burn a Quran, you can start riots in a country thousands of miles away?:confused:

Yea i hear ya. Lefty Wingers are usually pretty dishonest & hypocritical on issues like this. They're the first ones to come out and aggressively defend anyone who desecrates a Bible or defames Christianity in any way. They're also the first ones to label someone an "Islamophobe." They have some sort of twisted love affair with Islam right now. I'm sure it has something to do with their petty hatred of Christians. They see Islam as a way of hurting Christians i guess. Therefore they feel they need to side with it all the time. It's that "Enemy of my Enemy is my Friend." shit i guess. It's really warped shit. To justify & equate beheading an innocent human being with burning a Koran is just plain ludicrous. Shame on anyone who tries to spin this in that way. Like i said,if he decided to burn Bibles instead,we would probably see some honesty from the Lefty Wingers. It is what it is i guess.

Or maybe their just scared? ever since 9/11 people have gone out of their way to try and not offend Muslims, even to the point where we are blaming the victims and putting our own soldiers in Islamic dress to give the people shooting at them warm and fuzzies.:cuckoo: Thank god our grandparents weren't this soft back in WW2, otherwise we would had our Soldiers put Swastikas on their uniforms to appease the Germans and paint their faces and dress up like Geisha girls to appease the Japanese.:cuckoo:

Yea you're right,it is some of that too. But i think it's also about the Left's irrational hate & hostility towards Christians. They see Islam as some sort of ally in the fight against those "bad" Christians. It really is very irrational and bizarre. But i have observed this mentality for years on the Left. If this guy was burning Bibles or putting Crucifixes in urine,do you really think the Left wouldn't be vigorously defending his right to do so? I've already observed them doing that so i know the answer. But your point is a good one. It's probably both fear and an irrational hatred for Christians that drives the Left to defend Islam while insulting Christianity. Thanks for the reply.

Yea you're right,it is some of that too. But i think it's also about the Left's irrational hate & hostility towards Christians. They see Islam as some sort of ally in the fight against those "bad" Christians. It really is very irrational and bizarre. But i have observed this mentality for years on the Left. If this guy was burning Bibles or putting Crucifixes in urine,do you really think the Left wouldn't be vigorously defending his right to do so? I've already observed them doing that so i know the answer. But your point is a good one. It's probably both fear and an irrational hatred for Christians that drives the Left to defend Islam while insulting Christianity. Thanks for the reply.

LOL if they think radical Muslims are their friends against Christians, they have another thing coming, if anything those clowns will be the first ones on the chopping blocks because they have no religion and are apostates.:cuckoo:

LOL if they think radical Muslims are their friends against Christians, they have another thing coming, if anything those clowns will be the first ones on the chopping blocks because they have no religion and are apostates.:cuckoo:

LOL! I know,that's why i said their mentality is irrational & bizarre. Their irrational hatred of Christians has forced them into that old "Enemy of my Enemy is my Friend" stuff. They just don't know any better. They can't help themselves. Burn a Bible or put a Crucifix in urine,the Left will be your bestest buddies. Burn a Koran,the Left will screech their condemnations and justify beheading innocent people over it. It's very silly stuff. :cuckoo:

Last edited:

LOL! I know,that's why i said their mentality is irrational & bizarre. Their irrational hatred of Christians has forced them into that old "Enemy of my Enemy is my Friend" stuff. They just don't know any better. They can't help themselves. Burn a Bible or put a Crucifix in urine,the Left will be your bestest buddies. Burn a Koran,the Left will screech their condemnations and equate beheading innocent people with it. It's very silly stuff. :cuckoo:

Makes no damn sense, it almost makes that retarded Afghan mob look smart.:cuckoo:

The ACLU has been silent on this. I don't see anyone from the ACLU hopping up on their high horses to defend this man's right to burn a Koran. Now if he was burning a Bible or putting a Crucifix in urine,do you really believe they would be this quiet? I've seen those jerks routinely jump for joy anytime Christianity is insulted. Their the first ones to get up on their soap boxes and screech about the right to insult Christianity. So where are they on this one? Just more dishonesty & hypocrisy from the Left. Nothing ever changes.

The ACLU has been silent on this. I don't see anyone from the ACLU hopping up on their high horses to defend this man's right to burn a Koran. Now if he was burning a Bible or putting a Crucifix in urine,do you really believe they would be this quiet? I've seen those jerks routinely jump for joy anytime Christianity is insulted. Their the first ones to get up on their soap boxes and screech about the right to insult Christianity. So where are they on this one? Just more dishonesty & hypocrisy from the Left. Nothing ever changes.

The ACLU doesn't give a damn about Christians, you could take a dump on a Bible and they won't care, but if you accidentally drop the Quran you will get sued.:cuckoo:

The ACLU doesn't give a damn about Christians, you could take a dump on a Bible and they won't care, but if you accidentally drop the Quran you will get sued.:cuckoo:
Wrong. Just a quick google search will find plenty of cases where the ACLU sues on behalf of Christians.

And here's a cute one just for you:

ACLU Defends Christian Students' Anti-Islam T-Shirts : Dispatches from the Culture Wars

Forum List

Back