oBIE wAN kNOW NUTTING

oH and the unemployment remains at 9.1% and ohhhh they gained 103,000 jobs,, all part time all seasonal work but the dumbots are crowing liike little banty roosters.. yup they izzzzzz.

What happened to your thread WiwwowTwee :confused: :( :lol:
Thanks for bumping it, I must've missed it.

oH and the unemployment remains at 9.1% and ohhhh they gained 103,000 jobs,, all part time all seasonal work but the dumbots are crowing liike little banty roosters.. yup they izzzzzz.
I think I saw somewhere that 45,000 of those jobs were returning Verizon strikers? :confused:
September Report: The Best Jobs-Related News of the Week | Daniel Gross - Yahoo! Finance
In August, the strike of Verizon workers knocked down the payroll jobs figure by 45,000; when the strike ended, those jobs were added back to the September total

Last edited:
if you factor in those that are now under employed and those that have given up looking for a job the unemployment rate is nearly 20 % !!!:eek:

Forum List

Back