Obama's "State of Confusion" speech

I will watch the first 30 minutes or so as I usually do.
Then I will tire of his look at how great everything is and look at all I have accomplished.

When he gets to the part about how great ObamaCare is I will probably throw something at the TV...
I hope I changed the channel by then...

I just wonder how many orgasms Chris Mathews will have during it...Anyone taking bets on the over/under
Can you imagine having to sit near him as he starts to shudder as his eyes roll back in his head...
Then he excuses himself and walks off stage.

I would hope everyone who plans to talk about it watches it live rather than getting it filtered through the spin machine the next day.

I would hope everyone who plans to talk about it watches it live rather than getting it filtered through the spin machine the next day.

The text of the speech will be published in its entirety online.

I can't even stand the sound of his voice.

I thought conservatives were supposed to be tough, I watched every one since Nixon, If I could endure those snooze fests that Ford had you should be able to listen to Obama.

I just wonder how many orgasms Chris Mathews will have during it...Anyone taking bets on the over/under
Can you imagine having to sit near him as he starts to shudder as his eyes roll back in his head...
Then he excuses himself and walks off stage.

Thanks for THAT mental picture.

I want to hear Addison Graves "Joe" Wilson, Sr., the U.S. Representative for South Carolina's 2nd congressional district, shout "I WAS RIGHT!!!."

In September 2009, Wilson received international attention when he interrupted a speech Barack Hussein Obama to a joint session of Congress by shouting, "You lie!"

Wilson was re-elected in 2010 by a comfortable 9 percentage points over his nearest challenger and when he ran unopposed in the 2012 general election he was re-elected with 96% of the vote.

:clap2:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ex1VvlnAmw0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ex1VvlnAmw0[/ame]

I'll watch this speech, because my grandmother taught me that when the president speaks, you listen, regardless of whether he's a flaming idiot or not. I'll be watching for the comedic value...

Last edited:
1560503_10151959141177971_1464342000_n.jpg

I can't stand looking at him much less tolerate another speech about how wonderful he is.

"We aren't just a collection of red states and blue states, we are and always will be the United States of America."

-Barack Obama, 2008

Gee what happened to all that unity Mr. President?

Last edited:
Can you imagine the drinking game rules for this SOTU?

I hope the rule makers leave out "says 'Affordable Care Act/Obamacare", otherwise players will be dead drunk before Obama get's halfway through the speech.

New Topics

Forum List

Back