Obama's sleeveless dress

kaz

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2010
Kazmania
So according to liberals, the right is offended she wore a sleeveless dress. I've been asking Neanderthals like BULLDOG to back up his bull. I only heard of it because of liberals on this site melting down. I Googled it and I only saw liberal blogs like the Huffington post melting down. So, I found all the articles I could and read for who on the right is melting down. I found about a dozen articles, that was about it. The biggest names were the Huffington Post and the NY Times. I read them all for sources, and here's what I found.

1) Two articles cited "Bobby Lussier – Virginia Voter"
2) One article cited a "Chicago Tribune reader"

The NY Times cited no one, only one Huffington Post article cited a source and that was #2 in my list above

Obviously conservatives don't care about bare shoulders. Just look at all the hotties on Fox and how they dress and conservatives love it.

Liberals are just liars, you're judgmental, you're determined labelers and you have a stick up your ass you love to continually shove deeper in.

Here's your chance, liberals, show me what I missed

So according to liberals, the right is offended she wore a sleeveless dress.

Personally I was offended because she didn't go topless... after all we were promised "transparency", right?

th

th

th

So according to liberals, the right is offended she wore a sleeveless dress. I've been asking Neanderthals like BULLDOG to back up his bull. I only heard of it because of liberals on this site melting down. I Googled it and I only saw liberal blogs like the Huffington post melting down. So, I found all the articles I could and read for who on the right is melting down. I found about a dozen articles, that was about it. The biggest names were the Huffington Post and the NY Times. I read them all for sources, and here's what I found.

The NY Times cited no one, only one Huffington Post article cited a source and that was #2 in my list above

Obviously conservatives don't care about bare shoulders. Just look at all the hotties on Fox and how they dress and conservatives love it.

Liberals are just liars, you're judgmental, you're determined labelers and you have a stick up your ass you love to continually shove deeper in.

This is a great example of how media attempts to shape opinion instead of reporting facts. Much of the criticism of Republicans stem from stuff invented in the minds of liberals. They can't wait for things to actually happen. They make insane predictions and often have to lie in order to save themselves from looking like fools. Like with their claims of tea party "violence" and numerous other instances. They have done their best to paint the right as racist, misogynistic or bigoted and then assume how they feel on different issues. They report those wrong assumptions as fact and their followers don't question it.

Personally I was offended because she didn't go topless... after all we were promised "transparency", right?

th

th

th

Yeah, um , no ...

Need to tell fox that because it seem that poster wanted to see her in the nude and for me that would have made me puke.

Also who gives a damn what the Poodle ( Bull Dog ) claims?

I mean it would be like arguing with Rdean and all it end up being is a pointless argument because you know they are just trolling to flame you!

This is a great example of how media attempts to shape opinion instead of reporting facts. Much of the criticism of Republicans stem from stuff invented in the minds of liberals. They can't wait for things to actually happen. Same with tea party "violence" and numerous other instances. They have done their best to paint the right as racist, misogynistic or bigoted and then assume how they feel on different issues. They report those wrong assumptions as fact and their followers don't question it.

You don't think if the right blasted "the left" based on a "Virginia voter" and "Chicago Tribune reader" that the left would say ok, you got us, we own that? Hmm ... me either ...

Not to mention it's stupid. Democrats are trying to go back to the Fifties, no one is offended by bare shoulders but maybe an eighty year old Quaker. It's inane

th

th

th

Yeah, um , no ...

Need to tell fox that because it seem that poster wanted to see her in the nude and for me that would have made me puke.

I mean it would be like arguing with Rdean and all it end up being is a pointless argument because you know they are just trolling to flame you!

OK

th

th

th

Yeah, um , no ...

OK
:ack-1:

Bulldog is another progressive idiot that believe that someone on some obscure message board wrote something way back is the voice of the right.

So for me it is just pointless to argue with those that make me look sane.

I don't know why because Michaela has a well developed body every girl would be proud of.

Example:

michelleobamapumped[1].gif

I don't know why because Michaela has a well developed body every girl would be proud of.

Example:

View attachment 99041

Alright, that did make me puke!

This is a great example of how media attempts to shape opinion instead of reporting facts. Much of the criticism of Republicans stem from stuff invented in the minds of liberals. They can't wait for things to actually happen. They make insane predictions and often have to lie in order to save themselves from looking like fools. Like with their claims of tea party "violence" and numerous other instances. They have done their best to paint the right as racist, misogynistic or bigoted and then assume how they feel on different issues. They report those wrong assumptions as fact and their followers don't question it.

And they can't figure out why they lost! :lol:

Forum List

Back