Obama's relief has them eating out of dumpsters

SniperFire

Feb 28, 2012
Inside Your Head
Sandy-Starved New Yorkers Dumpster Dive

'Homes and businesses in the Lower East Side and East Village are still without power and under water. Residents began dumpster diving outside a Key Food supermarket Thursday, looking for whatever food they can take. Jonathan Vigliotti reports.'

| NBC New York

I watch people pick through the garbage in this city daily. This isn't news, it shows a lack of preparation at best. I even heard interviews with dumbass turds that bought food to cook, only to realize they have an electric stove...power being out the biggest threat in non-flood zones.

People are retards and will do a lot more than they think capable when pushed.

He cut the red tape, but it takes the government FOREVER to do shit......but liberals only blame republicans...which is why we want LESS government

It's only been two days since the storm, think about how bad it'll be after five.

You guys know that NY is bigger than just lower Manhattan, right?

Manhattan north of 38th street, most of Brooklyn and Queens, and all of the Bronx have power. Stores, restaurants, and everything else are all open.

People aren't going to be dying of starvation.

Staten Island is regaining ground too. I have family over there that escaped travesty by feet literally. Power is being restored. Obama shouldn't bother coming to NY. He'll just fuck shit up. Stay out.

Nothing beats a good Manhattan dumpster. You have to line up during tourist season. Don't forget to tip the garbage man

Sandy-Starved New Yorkers Dumpster Dive

'Homes and businesses in the Lower East Side and East Village are still without power and under water. Residents began dumpster diving outside a Key Food supermarket Thursday, looking for whatever food they can take. Jonathan Vigliotti reports.'

| NBC New York

Some people are saying the blankets and biscuits needed today were put in the trailers Brownie sent for Katina relief; of course Brownie sent them to Tennessee and they still haven't make it to the effected states because they stank of formaldehyde.

I watch people pick through the garbage in this city daily. This isn't news, it shows a lack of preparation at best. I even heard interviews with dumbass turds that bought food to cook, only to realize they have an electric stove...power being out the biggest threat in non-flood zones.

People are retards and will do a lot more than they think capable when pushed.

There's a lot of people that can't afford to prepare. They can't go run to the grocery store and stock up on enough supplies.

It sure glowed on Mitt, didn't it?!!!!!
The businessman seen as bad for business by THE ECONOMIST.

They endorsed Obama. Meaning they'd rather have Obama. That they think he will do a better job handling the issues that they really care about. The ECONOMY, stupid.

It sure glowed on Mitt, didn't it?!!!!!
The businessman seen as bad for business by THE ECONOMIST.

They endorsed Obama. Meaning they'd rather have Obama. That they think he will do a better job handling the issues that they really care about. The ECONOMY, stupid.
The sure did. They called him the devil and held their noses.

:thup:

Moron.

Forum List

Back