Obamas preemptive Hillary pardon

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
In the increasingly likely event the FBI indictes Hillary between now and Election Day, can Obama issue her a blanket pardon for all crimes?

Without even an impending indictment, let alone a conviction, how do you go about pardoning someone?

Also, this would presume that she's guilty of something, after already going on record as saying she's innocent.

Without even an impending indictment, let alone a conviction, how do you go about pardoning someone?

Also, this would presume that she's guilty of something, after already going on record as saying she's innocent.
Hey! He's Obama, he's historic

If Obama were to give Hillary a blanket pardon, after having claimed she innocent all these years...

What would that do for his 'legacy', and the stature of the party?

In the increasingly likely event the FBI indictes Hillary between now and Election Day, can Obama issue her a blanket pardon for all crimes?
Indicte her for what?
Her pantsuits.
Yeah, I can see that. RWNJs never wanted women to be allowed to wear pants.
Yes, kinda like Bill.
No, he was never a RWNJ.
He doesn't like women wearing pants.

If Obama were to give Hillary a blanket pardon, after having claimed she innocent all these years...

It would taint his legacy big time in my opinion, and that should be left to the next president, whether it is Trump or Kaine.

Hs legacy sucks and after Wikileaks the stature of the demoquack party is pure shit, corrupt to the core

Indicte her for what?

For being a criminal
In what way exactly?

Shell probably get away with the Seth Rich murder, but how about selling SecState to the highest bidder and mishandling classified information
I haven't seen any evidence of that so feel free to present it.

New Topics

Forum List

Back