Obama's October Surprise...Good or Bad?

Jackson

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
Nashville
Obama's October Surprise...Good or Bad?

1. Is there a secret deal on the table or not?

Reza Kahlili, a pseudonym for a former CIA operative in Iran’s Revolutionary Guards and author of the award-winning book “A Time to Betray,” has been reporting for WND that Obama administration officials have already cut a deal with Iran that would end many of the sanctions against the Islamic Republic in exchange for the promise of a temporary halt to uranium enrichment.

2. one of the enticements for Iran to announce a halt to enrichment now is to assist Barack Obama’s re-election chances. Mitt Romney is seen as less yielding than Obama and a president who will be quick to support Israel.

3. On the eve of the last presidential debate – focusing, of course, on foreign policy – the White House is flat-out denying there are any plans for one-on-one talks between the U.S. and Iran on its uranium enrichment program.

4. However…
Michael Ledeen, a scholar at the Foundation for Defense of Democracies and a highly regarded expert on Iran, affirms the essence of the WND report: “One-on-one negotiations have been going on for years (most recently, according to my friend ‘Reza Kahlili,’ in Doha, where, he was told, Valerie Jarrett and other American officials recently traveled for the latest talks). The only news here is that the talks would no longer be secret.

5. “So what is happening?” Ledeen asks. “The most likely explanation is that Obama is still desperately seeking his grand bargain, the one that would validate his (and the Nobel Committee’s) claim to be a talented peace maker. That deal is not available, because the Iranians don’t want it. But he wants something to show for his efforts, so he settled for a big nothingburger: an agreement to talk some more.”

6. So what will be this grand deal? Most likely a PROMISE from Iran to TEMPORARILY halt enriching uranium in exchange to permanently end sanctions against the Islamic Republic. Our good friends we can trust. Now I ask you…is that a good deal?
U.S.-Iran nuke talks: On or off?

The cover up has to do with the Obama Administration and Weapons going into Syria.
Steven's was his point man. He was abandoned, hung out to dry.

Oct surprise, Iran, This it will be another lie and part of the Libyan cover up.

Last edited:
The cover up has to do with the Obama Administration and Weapons going into Sierra.

Oct surprise, Iran, This it will be another lie and part of the Libyan cover up.

The Sierras ? Holy shit !

The cover up has to do with the Obama Administration and Weapons going into Sierra.

The Sierras ? Holy shit !

God Dam that spell check!! LMAO... fixed it!!!! Dah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol:

Syria

The cover up has to do with the Obama Administration and Weapons going into Syria.

They just add up, don't they?

I saw the most perfect suggestion for a bumper sticker

Aw geeze guys give me 4 more so I can finish what Jimmy started

:lmbo:

This one..........

He's installing the MBH... The rebels need weapons to accomplish. What better way to get them in there hands.
We need this guy out of office and quick.

I'm making light just because honest to goodness this election cycle is beyond belief.

At the end of the day though what happened in Benghazi is beyond horrifying. I'm still trying to even wrap my brain about some bean counter in Washington thought it was a swell idea to hire 2 sets of Libyan militias to guard Ambassador Stevens.

New Obama Security motto:

Cheap out just hire the locals even though I just killed their leader

Didn't even do this...... which would have worked. The pro-American militia that broke it up and took Stevens to help promised security. Obama outsourced it to unknown Brits.

They asked how much area they wanted secure when Obama wouldnt send in the FBI.

Of course CNN went in the next day alone and found the journal.

Your eyes are getting heavy... I want you to watch the pocket watch, you will fall into a deep sleep, you will forget Libya. When you wake up you will believe Libyan unrest was caused by a video, and Obama is a masterful diplomat when dealing with Iranian nuclear weapons....
hypnotic.jpg

I'm making light just because honest to goodness this election cycle is beyond belief.

At the end of the day though what happened in Benghazi is beyond horrifying. I'm still trying to even wrap my brain about some bean counter in Washington thought it was a swell idea to hire 2 sets of Libyan militias to guard Ambassador Stevens.

The hosat nation is supposed to protect the embassy, but the State Department knew very well that could not be counted on and additional American protection was needed. With all of the attacks leading up to the deadly attack on the Ambassador and his men plus the repeated requests for additional protection there was no excuse at all.

Yet we do not hear of any fall out at the State Department nor any answers from our president. It is horrifying. In that day we had riots going on all over the Middle East and Northern Africa. They did not prepare for any of it.

Just what else don't we know?

Nothing surprises me about this administration.

The Clinton's are all about the NWO. Obama played into it, he has fooled them, his personal agenda is now getting in the way and is quite obvious. Remember this: Dreams from my Father.
They are his dreams.. the way he thinks it should be. Vote him the fuck out.

Your eyes are getting heavy... I want you to watch the pocket watch, you will fall into a deep sleep, you will forget Libya. When you wake up you will believe Libyan unrest was caused by a video, and Obama is a masterful diplomat when dealing with Iranian nuclear weapons....
hypnotic.jpg

It won't work any longer. The people are waking up from that hypnotic state Obama put them in in 2008! LOL!

Axlerod just spent 5 minutes with Gregory saying the President called it Terror in Libya continuously and in real time and how bad Romney is.. Spinning as usual, only out of control now. Gregory asks no questions...
What a piece of shit.. both of them.

Don't for get out annual deficit is 1.3 Trillion and the dollar is weakening. All happening by design folks.
Hillary wants to allow UN inspectors into out states to check out our election results. Why?

Vote these people out America...... They will destroy us and reconstruct us to suit there insanity.

Last edited:

The hosat nation is supposed to protect the embassy, but the State Department knew very well that could not be counted on and additional American protection was needed. With all of the attacks leading up to the deadly attack on the Ambassador and his men plus the repeated requests for additional protection there was no excuse at all.

Yet we do not hear of any fall out at the State Department nor any answers from our president. It is horrifying. In that day we had riots going on all over the Middle East and Northern Africa. They did not prepare for any of it.

Just what else don't we know?

As much as the cover up is the fact that it was a 9/11 anniversary. Since they knew there wasn't enough security in Benghazi, why wasn't the ambassador transferred to Tripoli for the day? Did they not consider the significance of the day even?

Forum List

Back