Obama's New Tax Hikes Aid the Middle Class?

Got it, YOU can't be honest. You must be a conservative. It's the Dem Prez fault _____ fill in the blank, UNLESS it's a GOP Congress when good things happened, lol
Actually, I am honest, and factual. And I lean more towards Libertarian.

CLINTON HAD 4 SURPLUSES THANKS TO POLICIES PUT IN PLACE IN 1993-1994 WHICH COST THE DEMS THE CONGRESS IN 1995!
People must have liked the lower federal spending.

BJ Bill had 4 surpluses, 3 AFTER he vetoed the GOP's $700+ billion tax cut
BJ doesn't really have anything to do with it, does it? Other than your dis-honest way to address it,
Congress still wrote the eventual spending bill that was passed.

BUT I FORGET, IT'S SUPER POWERS OF PREZ THAT GET CREDIT (17 YEARS OF REAGAN'S ECONOMY, LOL) BUT THE CONGRESS WHO WAS AT FAULT FOR DEBT? LOL
You seem to have forgotten that Mr Reagan wasn't president for 17 years (Reminder, he was president for 8 years, less than half of your supposed 17 years).
Do we suffer a Mr Clinton 17 year economy? See how foolish it sounds now?

BTW, BOTH House of Congress control spending, and the GOP had 6 years in Dubya (House) , Reagan's (Senate) 8 years and 2 in Poppy's. Revenue bills ONLY start in the House, lol
I did say "congress", that means both houses. I understand how our government is supposed to work after over half a century of watching it.

Personally, I prefer at least either the house or senate (more preferably, both) to be in opposition to the presidents party. It means less shit gets done, because I've seen that the more federal crap that gets passed usually means the more crap us citizens are forced to suffer with.

Libertarian? Oh right that philosophy that has NEVER been used any place on Earth, EVER. lol

I was pointing out how CONSERVATIVES LOVE TO CLAIM RONNIE REAGAN HAD A 17 YEAR MIRACLE THANKS TO HIS POLICIES (they conveniently leave out his S&L crisis where he ignored regulator warnings and it fell on Poppy's shoulders, however) from places like CATO, Heritage, WSJ, etc, lol

The budgets were MOSTLY balanced thanks new revenues created thanks to the Dem Congress/Clinton's 1993 budget bill that not ONE GOP voted for. I'm shocked you ignored that part (no really, I am, lol)

Thanks for acknowledging (WHICH, OF COURSE YOU DIDN'T), your lie that Reagan/Dubya had a Dem Congress most of their time, lol

Forum List

Back