Obama's Legacy: A Fake Birth Certificate and a Fake Dossier

All roads lead back to Obama's butthurtness about The Donald forcing the production of the photoshopped, fake birth certificate! There needs to be an asterisk on Obama's name in the history books like with Barry Bonds and steroids. *Not qualified to actually be a President, so The Donald is actually 44!

congrats exposing what a hypocrite troll you are that you will come to grips with reality that there needs to be an asterisk next to Bonds but you wont come to grips with reality that the same needs to happen do tom shady brady and bill belicheat cause like the troll hyporcite you are,you have your head up their ass and worship them refusing to ackknowledge pesky facts they are not legitimate record holders same as Bonds isnt. fucking hypocrite.

I can't believe people think that birth certificate is real :abgg2q.jpg:

You must hate blacks,that is the only thing that makes sense why you dont ignore facts that it is fake yet you DO ignore pesky facts when you are taken to school that oswald was innocent and it was the CIA that killed him always trolling on kennedy assassination thread getting your ass kicked on that subject.

More than a year since Obama was president, and the birtherism continues.... :lol:
Well, it is a fake birth certificate. More than enough evidence that has proven that.

Why the fuck am I wasting my my fucking time with a fucking robot like you anyway?

All you have are fucking giggles. You fucking loser.

:yes_text12::udaman:

I am so glad I am not the only one that sees what a robot this guy is and how it is impossible to reason with him same with the OP.:up:

Yeah this loser is a complete waste of time.You nailed it,he is a fucking robot. No matter how many times you take him to school Tom Brady is not even one of the top 20 best qb's ever,and that bill belicheat is not that good a coach,he ignores the facts evading them same as snouter troll who both bring up other facts irrelevent to what you post that neither tom brady is the greatest quarterback of all time and not that good and that Bilcheat is not that good a coach either.Him and snouter must smoke pot with each other they are so much in denial mode on this.LOL

Its hypocrites like snouter that hurt the cause for people trying to expose the fraud that Obama is and other government corruption when they wont look at the facts of the corruption in the patriots.:rolleyes:

You could not have designed a better con man to dupe gullible Liberals into making him the President twice. He is the consummate charmer but has at his core a burning hatred for the successful, for White people, for Cops and for America. That is why I insist he was the most dangerous and damaging President we ever had.
He hates Americans, and Christians. His sole purpose in life is to do whatever he can to bring them low.

KInda like how every president since Reagan has.LOL

I can't believe people think that birth certificate is real.
I'll take the State of Hawaii's word over that of Sheriff Joe. He's proven that he's not above dirty tricks and lying.

Joe Arpaio - Wikipedia

You can take this guy's word on it. He will show how the certificate was created on a modern computer.

I know you stupid Moon Bats are in denial about Obama but the certificate was an obvious fake. A bad photoshopped fake at that. It was only created to give you stupid filthy Obama loving Moon Bats cover. It had no validity and you morons fell for it.

If you weren't such a stupid Moon Bats you would take the fact that Obama refused to publish his college transcripts as proof enough that he enrolled as a foreign student, which is the real reason he didn't release the info.

Logic and common sense as you just posted,never registers with these dorks.LOL

I'll take the State of Hawaii's word over that of Sheriff Joe. He's proven that he's not above dirty tricks and lying.
Joe Arpaio - Wikipedia
You can take this guy's word on it. He will show how the certificate was created on a modern computer.
Was considering using the snopes cite, but since this is FOX, you'll have harder time convincing anyone this is liberal "fake news". :laugh2:

Expert: No Doubt Obama's Birth Certificate Is Legit

2011??

:abgg2q.jpg:

View attachment 175459

Health director who approved Obama birth certificate dies in plane crash - NBC News

The health director who approved the release of President Obama’s birth certificate has died in a plane crash, Hawaiian officials said Thursday.

Loretta Fuddy died after the Cessna Grand Caravan aircraft she was travelling on went down shortly after leaving Kalaupapa Airport at around 3:15 p.m. local time (10:15 a.m. ET) on Wednesday.

cant have someone who participated in the coverup around.Got to get rid of the loose cannons.LOL

I can't believe people think that birth certificate is real.

Joe Arpaio - Wikipedia

You can take this guy's word on it. He will show how the certificate was created on a modern computer.].

Why would we act like a Birther and take the 'word' of some dude with a youtube?

Instead of the State of Hawaii?

Well maybe because he showed you real time how the document was fake. Did you even bother to hear what he said and follow his discussion? It is pretty well conclusive.

Obama had a big incentive to lie. If didn't have a valid birth certificate then he wasn't eligible to be President. Just like he doesn't want to release his college transcripts because it shows that he enrolled as a foreign student, due to being born outside the US..

He put out the fake certificate, obviously made by Photoshop, just to give you stupid Moon Bats cover to support his vile and destructive extreme far Left agenda. Dumbasses! How could you be so stupid?

You can be in denial all you want. It doesn't make any difference now. The filthy sonofabitch served his eight years due to your stupidity. He did the damage to this country. Hopefully Trump can undo some of the damage you Moon Bat shitheads did to this country by electing a worthless corrupt vile affirmative action asshole.

you nailed it.:udaman:

Doesn't look like a BC. Can't you do any better than that?
That's the one Hawaii produced
Bullshit :ahole-1:
Well thats what Birthers do- they produce Bullshit

Remember in 2011 President Obama asked Hawaii to do him a solid and go outside of Hawaiian policy to provide him with a certified copy of his original birth certificate- noted here
View attachment 175460

Then President Obama showed this to Americans as a press conference- reporters even got to hand one of the original certied copies around

GUTHRIE: Well, Brian, I was actually given an opportunity to look at this birth certificate today. I felt the raised seal, I saw the names, the date, the place of birth, Honolulu, Hawaii. So Mr. Trump is saying there's a lot of revelations thanks to him, but the central fact remains, as it has with that short form birth certificate which has been out for years, the president was born in Honolulu, Hawaii. Back to you.

Obama’s half-brother tweets image of ‘Kenyan birth certificate’

WND, a highly active leader in the birthism a-rama says your claim is bullshit and the birth certificate are fake.
http://mobile.wnd.com/2017/03/malik-obamas-kenyan-birth-certificate-for-brother-is-fake/
Man, you are such a joke dude,
yeah you are a joke the fact you cant stand toe to toe with him after he took you obama apologists to school and owned you.LOL

That's the one Hawaii produced
Bullshit :ahole-1:

Remember in 2011 President Obama asked Hawaii to do him a solid and go outside of Hawaiian policy to provide him with a certified copy of his original birth certificate- noted here
View attachment 175460

Then President Obama showed this to Americans as a press conference- reporters even got to hand one of the original certied copies around

GUTHRIE: Well, Brian, I was actually given an opportunity to look at this birth certificate today. I felt the raised seal, I saw the names, the date, the place of birth, Honolulu, Hawaii. So Mr. Trump is saying there's a lot of revelations thanks to him, but the central fact remains, as it has with that short form birth certificate which has been out for years, the president was born in Honolulu, Hawaii. Back to you.

WND, a highly active leader in the birthism a-rama says your claim is bullshit and the birth certificate are fake.
http://mobile.wnd.com/2017/03/malik-obamas-kenyan-birth-certificate-for-brother-is-fake/
yeah you are a joke the fact you cant stand toe to toe with him after he took you obama apologists to school and owned you.LOL

No one takes me to school. Certainly not you. Political hacks, are consistently narrow-minded, narrow-thinking, low information and easily manipulated to stupidity.
I'm sure glad, that I'm not you.

View attachment 175460

No one takes me to school. Certainly not you. Political hacks, are consistently narrow-minded, narrow-thinking, low information and easily manipulated to stupidity.

Hate to break your heart mr black man who only sees what he wants to see but you have been taken to school that Obamas birth certificate is fake.Not our fault that you cover your ears and close your eyes when the facts dont go along with your warped views you want to believe.

stupidity would be be denying that reality that it is a fake just like the OP displays his stupidity and hypocrisy and hurts the cause of citizens who want hate this fraud by his stupidity and hypocrisy he desplays admitting the truth that Barry Bonds is not the legitimate home run king and needs to have an asterisk next to his name because of that yet he has his head so much op bray and belicheats ass that he cant accept facts they THEY belong in the same catagory. since the thread was created by HIM,a poster with no credibility whatsoever since he is obviously biased,whatever HE says can be thrown in the garbage can.

This thread should have been created by someone with much more credibility who sees the light that brady and belicheat are frauds,Mister Beal or Dale smith for example.anything this stupid fuck OP says,has no credibility just like you black people who refuse to look at the facts it is forgery dont have on this issue.:iyfyus.jpg:

View attachment 175460

Hate to break your heart mr black man who only sees what he wants to see but you have been taken to school that Obamas birth certificate is fake.

LOL- you Birthers are such racist idiots.

You believe any convicted felon who posts something on the internet- but won't believe the actual officials and certified documents in America.

Stupid Birthers.

Now we have one as President- of course he threw Birthers under the bus once he got the GOP nomination- even he knew being an open Birther running for general election would be suicidal to anyone but his far right racist base.

Forum List

Back