Obamas "Jobs Bill" is DOA as it should be!!!!!!! Unfu***** believeable

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Its been anounced that his bill is proposed to be paid through TAX INCREASES 400 billion dollars worth of tax increases on anyone making over 200k a year. Essentially eliminating deductions for ....

healthcare
charity
mortgage
state and local taxes (essentially taxing you twice if this passes)

And raising gas and oil taxes (as if the damn gas wasnt expensive enough as it is)

In early 2009 when the democrats controlled BOTH houses they tried and failed to pass these increases in taxes to pay for Obamacare. Now they plan to try again and blame the gop.

All this doublespeak about taxes is making me dizzy. These very increases were also mentioned as a way to decrease our debt. Obama and his minyons seem to think tax increases are the solution to every problem. NOT ONE WORD ABOUT CUTTING SPENDING

And now word that Bank Of America is planning on firing 30,000 people in the next couple of years. So yea, lets raise all these taxes and see how much further down the rabbit hole we can fall.

The GOP better stand firm!!!

COME ON 2012

Tax Hikes to Pay for Obama's Jobs Plan - Fox News Video - Fox News

Its been anounced that his bill is proposed to be paid through TAX INCREASES 400 billion dollars worth of tax increases on anyone making over 200k a year. Essentially eliminating deductions for ....

healthcare
charity
mortgage

And raising gas and oil taxes (as if the damn gas wasnt expensive enough as it is)

In early 2009 when the democrats controlled BOTH houses they tried and failed to pass these increases in taxes to pay for Obamacare. Now they plan to try again and blame the gop.

All this doublespeak about taxes is making me dizzy. These very increases were also mentioned as a way to decrease our debt. Obama and his minyons seem to think tax increases are the solution to every problem. NOT ONE WORD ABOUT CUTTING SPENDING

And now word that Bank Of America is planning on firing 30,000 people in the next couple of years. So yea, lets raise all these taxes and see how much further down the rabbit hole we can fall.

COME ON 2012

If Obama could find a way to make a one dollar per gallon federal gas tax, an increase to 35 or 40% on capital gains, a federal "movement tax" where motorists are taxed based on miles driven by use of GPS tracking devices and increase of corporate income taxes, he'd do it. He'd do it if he could drum up enough class envy support from the Left to get enough votes to keep his seat in the Oval Office, he would do this and much more TO us.

I saw how Fox was covering this. Change the channel, MORON.

dip shit...

News Headlines
Obama proposing tax hikes to pay for jobs bill

President Barack Obama is proposing a series of tax increases, mainly on the wealthy, to help cover the cost of a $447 billion economic stimulus proposal, budget chief Jack Lew said on Monday.

Lew said Obama's plan would raise $400 billion over 10 years by placing new limits on itemized deductions for individuals making more than $200,000 a year and families earning more than $250,000.

The rest of the $467 billion in savings would come from raising a smattering of other taxes, including those on corporate jet owners and the oil and gas industry.

Exactly what FOX just reported. Let me guess... CNBC is in on the lie with FOX News... right?

I guarantee you Obama will win in 2012! I cant wait to see how you can possibly spin this...now or when he wins...again.

We've already played this tune with the first stimulus. You know. The one that stimulated jack shit.

Why in the world would a supposedly intelligent man think doing the same thing a second time would have different results??

I'm beginning to wonder if Barry gives a shit.

He talks a good story but talk is cheap. Its what you do that counts.

healthcare
charity
mortgage

COME ON 2012

How is BofA firing 30,000 people connected to the tax issue?

I saw how Fox was covering this. Change the channel, MORON.

The messenger didnt change the facts of the plan you jackass. The nuts and bolts of the plan dont change depending on which channel you watch idiot.

No, they don't, but my guess is CNN didn't cover how this was going to be paid for.

So, was the President deceiving the nation last Thursday when he said this plan was going to be fully paid for by the money that was being cut out of government spending by the "Super Committee"? I realize it is wrong to do that, but why was he so deceitful?

Immie

Last edited:

healthcare
charity
mortgage

COME ON 2012

How is BofA firing 30,000 people connected to the tax issue?

It is proof that this economy is still on the verge of falling off the cliff. All the more reason not to do such drastic things. Not to mention people making 200k are not rich and absorbing increases like this WILL have a dentrimental effect. Many of those employees probably fall into that 250k group. But hey no biggie lets hit them while they are down.

Many of those employees probably fall into that 250k group. But hey no biggie lets hit them while they are down.

Uhm, what? You have no proof of that. And even if they were ALL earning over $250K, when they lose their job, then they aren't! They wouldn't be taxed at a higher level. In fact, they would benefit from Obama's job plan because the plan includes more money for the unemployed.

What's wrong with Americans paying for America's success? No one got rich on a desert island. I missed the part when we changed into a third world nation because we just love being a third world nation.

"This is when the Republican Party set its trap. Meeting in closed sessions at the beginning of the Obama regime, the party of tax cuts for the rich, unfunded wars, and the largest deficit in the history of the country redefined itself. It suddenly became the party of deficit reduction through lean government joined to supreme confidence in unregulated financial and corporate markets. It even opposed the bail out of General Motors and Chrysler, though these actions stopped unemployment from reaching a dangerous tipping point, allowed the two companies time to reconstruct themselves, and enabled them to pay back the loans within two years–-creating one of the most successful bailouts in the history of Euro-American economic life." The Contemporary Condition: The Republican Pincer Machine

What's wrong with Americans paying for America's success? No one got rich on a desert island. I missed the part when we changed into a third world nation because we just love being a third world nation.

"This is when the Republican Party set its trap. Meeting in closed sessions at the beginning of the Obama regime, the party of tax cuts for the rich, unfunded wars, and the largest deficit in the history of the country redefined itself. It suddenly became the party of deficit reduction through lean government joined to supreme confidence in unregulated financial and corporate markets. It even opposed the bail out of General Motors and Chrysler, though these actions stopped unemployment from reaching a dangerous tipping point, allowed the two companies time to reconstruct themselves, and enabled them to pay back the loans within two years–-creating one of the most successful bailouts in the history of Euro-American economic life." The Contemporary Condition: The Republican Pincer Machine

are you really that stupid, or are you pretending?

Forum List

Back