Obama's job solution... another speech!

Conservative

Type 40
Jul 1, 2011
Pennsylvania
Obama Plans Jobs Speech, Calls for Long-Term Deficit Cuts to Pay for Spending Now - FoxNews.com

Two senior officials confirmed to Fox News that the president will deliver an address focused on jobs and deficit reduction next month.

Sen. Jerry Moran, R-Kan., urged the president to focus his new approach on encouraging the private sector to expand.

"If the president's proposals will just be once again ... reflecting his belief that you simply spend more money to create more jobs, it won't work," he told Fox News. "It's how we got into the downgrade that we're in."

Boehner spokesman Brendan Buck suggested Obama drop the speech and just submit his plan. "We really don't need another speech -- just a plan, like, on paper. Seriously, just drop it in the mail. Podium not required. Thanks," he wrote on Twitter.
best line in the whole story!

The unemployment rate is at 9.1 percent. No president in recent history has been re-elected with a jobless rate nearly that high.

"Deficit cuts to pay for spending now"?

How fucking clueless is this guy? He makes no sense whatsoever.

I love it, after 2 and a half years of saying I think about creating more jobs the first thing in the morning and the last thing at night, I'm gonna roll out this great new plan WITH DETAILS no less. But first I gotta finish my political campaign bus trip that you're paying for and go on my vacation to Martha's Vineyard.

your plan has not worked, your party insisted on tax cuts which has again in history has NOT poroduced jobs.

Presidents lead by making speeches.

You just dont want him to lead.

your plan has not worked, your party insisted on tax cuts which has again in history has NOT poroduced jobs.

Speeches don't help the economy.

Speeches don't help business create jobs.

Speeches help politicians get elected. That's ALL they do.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
"Deficit cuts to pay for spending now"?

How fucking clueless is this guy?
He makes no sense whatsoever.

Not half as damn clueless as the morons that voted for him, and not a fraction as clueless as the idiots that still buy his bull shit.

Well, look at the people here still supporting him. They're the dumbest people on the board. Stupid supporting stupid.

So tax hikes will produce jobs?

Leaders lead by actions not words.

Seriously... People should be Tested before they are allowed to Vote or ProCreate...

You are one Dumb Motherfucker, TDM. :thup:

:)

peace...

I agree 100%. People should be required to take a basic information and comprehension test before they're allowed to vote.

Now watch the libtards heads explode over that statement, because that would wipe out 3/4 of their voters.

Uneducated, ignorant, lazy bunch of unemployed bastards.

Every leader who has had success found a way to talk to their people they are leading.

What great leader did not talk to their people?

You just don't get it. If anything, the kenyan needs to shut off his freakin' gas pump, get his face off the TV and actually DO something.

But reading a teleprompter is all that chump is good at. Thankfully the intelligent people have figured out that his speeches are nothing more than empty soaring platitudes, regurgitated failed ideas, broken promises and BLAME, BLAME, BLAME.

Sometimes I think how stupid you appear HAS to be an act. No one could be as God awful dumb as you seem to be.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back