Obama's Job Plan...?

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
What..... after 33 months of devastating unemployment figures Obama will finally have a jobs plan?

Well, it's nice to know he cares...:rolleyes:

A specific plan at that.. I figure 5 pages, double spaced, tops..

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^:dunno:

Reporting from Decorah, Iowa—
In the clearest expression yet of his 2012 reelection strategy, President Obama said he would send a jobs package to Congress next month, ask lawmakers to pass it, and campaign against them if they refused.

Obama made the declaration in a town-hall-style meeting in Iowa on Monday night. He is facing criticism for not advancing a bold strategy to bolster job growth and his reelection prospects.

"I'll be putting forward a very specific plan to boost the economy, to create jobs and to control the deficit," Obama said on the first day of his three-day Midwest bus tour. "And my attitude will be, 'Get it done.' "

President Obama, on bus tour, declares he has a jobs plan - latimes.com

I wait with baited breath to hear his ideas.

Considering the fact that his polices up to now have sucked big time, here's hoping he can pull something out of his ass that actually works.

Hint. Won't be holding my breath.

I hope he creates more of those splendid "Shovel-Ready" jobs. Man, they have really put American's back to work. Our economy is so much better off under his leadership than we were under George Bush.

I am sure Obama will have a new jobs report for us, as soon as he returns from vacation, again.

I wait with baited breath to hear his ideas.

Considering the fact that his polices up to now have sucked big time, here's hoping he can pull something out of his ass that actually works.

Hint. Won't be holding my breath.

His scrawny little ass worries me not one bit. However, if he decides to pull something out of Michele's ass...

So, the kenyan thinks he knows how to create jobs aye... pfft... is that why unemployment remains at 9%+?

If he knows so damn much about creating jobs, what has he been waiting on? Did he need three years to figure it out? Did he need unemployment to hit 9%+ and remain there before he thought he'd do something about it?

The man is a walking FUCK UP. Everything he does FAILS. His every word and action is BAD FOR AMERICA. He no more knows how to create jobs than Hitler knew how to love jews.

Obama better get a good jobs plan going because he's going to be needing one real soon. That is if he doesn't return to Kenya and proclaim himself King.

So, the kenyan thinks he knows how to create jobs aye... pfft... is that why unemployment remains at 9%+?

If he knows so damn much about creating jobs, what has he been waiting on? Did he need three years to figure it out? Did he need unemployment to hit 9%+ and remain there before he thought he'd do something about it?

The man is a walking FUCK UP. Everything he does FAILS. His every word and action is BAD FOR AMERICA. He no more knows how to create jobs than Hitler knew how to love jews.

But he has created millions of "shovel ready" jobs, and who can forget the brilliant "Cash for Clunkers" campaign ?

We're in for more than a year of campaigning from Obammy.

I do love the line

I have a plan to put America back to work only I'm not going to tell you about it.

Apparently Obama's Jobs Plan includes unemployment above 9% for the forseeable future.

Apparently Obama's Jobs Plan includes unemployment above 9% for the forseeable future.

Yes, but look at all of the "Shovel Ready" jobs he's created. Americans are really reaping the benefits of that one, as they did with the fantastic "Cash for Clunkers" incentive.

What..... after 33 months of devastating unemployment figures Obama will finally have a jobs plan?

In the clearest expression yet of his 2012 reelection strategy, President Obama said he would send a jobs package to Congress next month, ask lawmakers to pass it, and campaign against them if they refused.

Obama made the declaration in a town-hall-style meeting in Iowa on Monday night. He is facing criticism for not advancing a bold strategy to bolster job growth and his reelection prospects.

"I'll be putting forward a very specific plan to boost the economy, to create jobs and to control the deficit," Obama said on the first day of his three-day Midwest bus tour. "And my attitude will be, 'Get it done.' "

Why he has a jobs plan.

full-auto-albums-obama-care-picture3778-2bccc42e0ec3f96a149d3eeb37cb06d1.jpg

Yes, but look at all of the "Shovel Ready" jobs he's created. Americans are really reaping the benefits of that one, as they did with the fantastic "Cash for Clunkers" incentive.

I never knew there was such a shortage of shovels in America.
That's it. I'm opening a shovel store. There's million dollar idea. I'll be in the market for a corporate jet before know it. :eusa_whistle:

Taking the high road!

Last edited by a moderator:

So let me get this straight...after being in office for two and a half years...during which time unemployment has been high the entire time...he now needs another month to finish up a plan that he should have had walking in the door? Is it me or is Barack Obama the most unqualified person EVER to hold the job he currently occupies?

First he wants to ride around campaigning on the $3million dollars worth of buses they bought with tax payer money for the campaign. I can't believe what he is doing

New Topics

Forum List

Back