Obama's Iran deal is even worse than we thought.

If you were actually objective and not biased, always ignoring facts how the republicans are as much corrupt as the dems,you could be taken seriously.
Trump dumping the Nuke deal is the worst to happen since GWB's WOMD BS TRump is an AH and repubs who stand with this pos are no better The art of the deal is a joke

Tell the class how the nuke deal helped the world. Be specific.

would be useless on YOU,you always cover youe ears and close your eyes cowardly run of and evade evidence about 9/11 everytime i take you to school on that.:lmao::laughing0301:

when you're ready to grow up and stop running off and evading facts on that and address evidence that the governments version holds no water and they have no evidence,,willl talk. I dont see you all of a sudden doing that though.:rolleyes:

The OP Gipper and mr beal took all the trump ass kissing trolls to school here on this thread that trump same as bush and obama,is a warmonger and murderer.nobody could counter their evidence ESPECIALLY misterbeals. so i will just leave you with this link of misterbeals informative posts where he gave the trump supporters a major ass beating, knowing you as i know you though,you will ignore it and of course pretend misterbeal did not post any of these informative factual links since they dont go along with your warped opinions..:cuckoo:

One Term Donnie

OH I got one question for YOU.

this is a question i see people always insult me on cause they cant the facts or run off and evade it everytime.i am sure you will be no different.

are you that dense that you are not even aware of the fact that our government has military bases SURROUNDING Iran? pretty much impossible for Iran to be a threat to the world and ESPECIALLY us if are military bases surround it with over a 100 bases there wouldnt you agree? waits for dodgeball game from you.:abgg2q.jpg:
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

I could name the REAL country that IS a threat to the world that HAS nuclear weapons but you would run off and evade those facts same as you always did with 9/11 as we BOTH know,so why bother?:rolleyes:

Last edited:
"We will not fund a dollar for any offensive strike on Iran without authorization." - Rowdy Ro Khanna

If you were actually objective and not biased, always ignoring facts how the republicans are as much corrupt as the dems,you could be taken seriously.
Trump dumping the Nuke deal is the worst to happen since GWB's WOMD BS TRump is an AH and repubs who stand with this pos are no better The art of the deal is a joke

would be useless on YOU,you always cover youe ears and close your eyes cowardly run of and evade evidence about 9/11 everytime i take you to school on that.:lmao::laughing0301:

when you're ready to grow up and stop running off and evading facts on that and address evidence that the governments version holds no water and they have no evidence,,willl talk. I dont see you all of a sudden doing that though.:rolleyes:

Stop trying to change the subject with conspiracy forum nonsense.

Iran is one of the few countries today that won't play well with its neighbors. Their philosophy of kill everybody that is not us is rough. How many countries today are actually interested in conquest? I'm assuming the Russians, wanting to subjugate Eastern Europe once more, and China with their huge military buildup. Does Pakistan want to eradicate India, or is it only about Kashmir? North Korea is nutty, but they have nowhere to go. Germany is always Germany. There are not a whole lot of A-hole expansionists left. You can almost imagine people no longer needing to blow each other up. The Muslims and the communists still feel the need to wipe everyone else out. Does the current makeup of Africa get along, or would they invade each other on a whim? The powers that be no longer conquer, they just rape their own countries with globalism, Paul Singer and the Clintons, ect.

Iran is one of the few countries today that won't play well with its neighbors. Their philosophy of kill everybody that is not us is rough. How many countries today are actually interested in conquest? I'm assuming the Russians, wanting to subjugate Eastern Europe once more, and China with their huge military buildup. Does Pakistan want to eradicate India, or is it only about Kashmir? North Korea is nutty, but they have nowhere to go. Germany is always Germany. There are not a whole lot of A-hole expansionists left. You can almost imagine people no longer needing to blow each other up. The Muslims and the communists still feel the need to wipe everyone else out. Does the current makeup of Africa get along, or would they invade each other on a whim? The powers that be no longer conquer, they just rape their own countries with globalism, Paul Singer and the Clintons, ect.

another brainwashed sheep.that is ISRAEL and our fucking corrupt government that has the mindset of kill everybody that is not us. JESUS CHRIST.:rolleyes:

another brainwashed sheep.that is ISRAEL and our fucking corrupt government that has the mindset of kill everybody that is not us. JESUS CHRIST.:rolleyes:

I'm not really familiar with you, but last time I checked, the US has did not occupy Japan, Germany, Iraq, ect. So I'm finding the whole US is an imperialist invader thing a bit weak. At one point, Israel did want to take the fight to its neighbors, but that was a while ago if I'm not mistaken.

The OP Gipper and mr beal took all the trump ass kissing trolls to school here on this thread that trump same as bush and obama,is a warmonger and murderer.nobody could counter their evidence ESPECIALLY misterbeals. so i will just leave you with this link of misterbeals informative posts where he gave the trump supporters a major ass beating, knowing you as i know you though,you will ignore it and of course pretend misterbeal did not post any of these informative factual links since they dont go along with your warped opinions..:cuckoo:

One Term Donnie

OH I got one question for YOU.

this is a question i see people always insult me on cause they cant the facts or run off and evade it everytime.i am sure you will be no different.

are you that dense that you are not even aware of the fact that our government has military bases SURROUNDING Iran? pretty much impossible for Iran to be a threat to the world and ESPECIALLY us if are military bases surround it with over a 100 bases there wouldnt you agree? waits for dodgeball game from you.:abgg2q.jpg:
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

I could name the REAL country that IS a threat to the world that HAS nuclear weapons but you would run off and evade those facts same as you always did with 9/11 as we BOTH know,so why bother?:rolleyes:
Headline tonight is Iran firing into US military bases in Iraq

Class This was APPROVED by Congress
What did the Iran nuclear deal do?
According to this framework, Iran would redesign, convert, and reduce its nuclear facilities and accept the Additional Protocol (with provisional application) in order to lift all nuclear-related economic sanctions, freeing up tens of billions of dollars in oil revenue and frozen assets. Now trump idiots there's nothing stopping them And you idiots thought this makes us safer along with his other war crime ? Imminent danger??? BULL S---
It was not approved by Congress, dumbfuck.

Class This was APPROVED by Congress
What did the Iran nuclear deal do?
According to this framework, Iran would redesign, convert, and reduce its nuclear facilities and accept the Additional Protocol (with provisional application) in order to lift all nuclear-related economic sanctions, freeing up tens of billions of dollars in oil revenue and frozen assets. Now trump idiots there's nothing stopping them And you idiots thought this makes us safer along with his other war crime ? Imminent danger??? BULL S---
It was not approved by Congress, dumbfuck.
Did I not apologize? You MF's can't take yes for an answer

Obama’s Iran Nuclear Deal resulted in a peaceful resolution of existing tensions

Trump said he would get us a better deal
That deal seems to be firing missiles against each other

Obama’s Iran Nuclear Deal resulted in a peaceful resolution of existing tensions

Trump said he would get us a better deal
That deal seems to be firing missiles against each other

No, it didn't. It gave billions to iran for nothing more than vague promises, all while guaranteeing iran a nuke in 15 years time.

The worst fucking deal in history. It provided no peace as Iran continued to attack us and its neighbors all it did was the typical moronic kick the can down the road and let some other poor sucker deal with it.

Idiots, like you, fall for the smoke and mirrors every time.

Forum List

Back