Obamas Hypocrisy..

HereWeGoAgain

Diamond Member
Dec 15, 2010
Fuck Y'all I'm From Texas!
Associated press: Michael Biesecker, Jonathon Drew
In regards to the slaying of the three muslims in N.C. Obama stated.....No one in the United States of America should be targeted because of who they are,what they look like,or how they worship.

Unless of course it's obama attacking Conservative interest using the IRS.
Biggest POS pres ever...

A thread so DOA is not even worth these few letters.

Maybe not.

I'm sure he's referring to the blacks, gunned down in the streets or the Muslims, murdered for no reason or the Hispanic man just gunned down even though he hands were up.

Yes. I'm sure that's what he's talking about.

Especially since his IRS cares a lot more about money than they do "... who they are,what they look like,or how they worship ..."

Oh never mind. He's full of crap, as always.

Maybe not.

I'm sure he's referring to the blacks, gunned down in the streets or the Muslims, murdered for no reason or the Hispanic man just gunned down even though he hands were up.

Especially since his IRS cares a lot more about money than they do "... who they are,what they look like,or how they worship ..."

You're being particularly halfwitted, partisan, lunatic and ignorant today, off your meds again?

Maybe not.

You're being particularly halfwitted, partisan, lunatic and ignorant today, off your meds again?

Oh look ...

The usual ad hom attack because he can't address the subject at hand.

Forum List

Back