Obama’s Homeland Security IG Indicted On Fraud, Theft Charges

Jesus Christ man you got a real hard on for me. I’m not a kid, you wouldn’t like me. It’s called a typo, I originally started the thread and referred to him as IG. Either way it’s a person appointed by the president. I didn’t realize you fought this hard over people who haven’t yet been accused of touching little children

So, you typed "cabinet secretary" instead of "IG"....wow, that is one hell of a typo. :21::21::21::21:

The IG is not person appointed by the president
Still originally referred to him as exactly what he was. And yes, the homeland security IG is selected by the president. In fact, especially so with this guy because he was named acting IG after the previous one retired. Got anymore useless replies?

You tried to rationalize it down to him not actually being the IG during the time of the crimes. But he was directly working with the people in the department he established relationships with while still IG. This is a classic example of plausible deniability. Just accept it- a high ranking person in the Obama admin was clearly corrupt and that SHOULD elicit feelings of skepticism about his administration in general and get you questioning and digging for more, the same way the left applies that to trump. So hopefully this helps get the critical thought flowing. I won’t hold my breath though.
I wasn't trying to rationalize his crime--your posts were suggesting it happened on Obama's watch, which it didn't. Just trying to make that clear.
Stealing the government's software program and a bunch of employees' data files is a huge no no and I'm glad he got caught. Obama made a poor choice with that fella.
You’re still missing the point.

Simple question: does this make you want to dig further and see if there’s a possibility of more corruption in Obama’s choices for his admin?
I'm not sure why I would focus on Obama's admin choices at this point. Seems it would be more sensible to worry about the CURRENT administration.
Of course, if the DOJ is investigating something from back then, like they were the Edwards case, they should have at it.
This current administration has been investigating the previous admin and when reports like this come out it lends legitimacy to the investigations. Uncovering previous corruption is how you stop future corruption. If the attitude is always going to be “that’s in the past it’s old news” then how the fuck do you ever expect it to stop? I don’t get you people at all. You can’t see the forest for the trees.

But you're sure that any more investigations into Trump's wrong doing is a waste of time, right?

What more could be investigated. Maybe he’s a real life James Bond?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It WAS after he left office, though. That doesn't make much difference--the guy stole the government's software to make a knock off for his own company to sell.

Well, at least he didn't sell it to the Russians.
They seemed to have missed that detail. So it had nothing to do with the Obama administration. This smacks of desperation.

The indictment is after Obama left office but the offense was happening during obama’s “Scandal free” administration.
And into Trump's, I see.
Their operations, according to the indictment lasted from 2014 to 2017. Edwards officially left the Department of Homeland Security in December of 2013

What I meant was that Edwards had left office before he pinched the software to use in his own business.
Wow I’d love to be a neurologist and be able to study your brain. It’s incredible the lengths you’ll go to defend your side of the political aisle.

According to your own link he was not a member of the Admin when he was committing his crime. Are you telling us your link is wrong?

Those working with him in the IGs office were.

Then why are you trying to make a big deal out of somebody who was not?

Actually they was, just not when they educed contacts they made when they were, to aid in the commission of the theft and and fraud. Got it?

It WAS after he left office, though. That doesn't make much difference--the guy stole the government's software to make a knock off for his own company to sell.

Well, at least he didn't sell it to the Russians.
They seemed to have missed that detail. So it had nothing to do with the Obama administration. This smacks of desperation.

Wrong, he had accomplices in the admin.

Forum List

Back