Obama's Highhanded Immigration Hypocrisy

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
This should be asked of the people in the Democrat base. is a Tyrant what you want? He's putting Illegal people in our country OVER YOU

SNIP;
Honestly, are any of my Democratic friends even slightly bothered by President Obama's habitual and brazen lawlessness and what that could mean for our liberties?

Does it bother them that he implemented two new administration programs to halt deportations and allow work permits for up to 5 million immigrants living illegally in the United States after clearly admitting he didn't have the constitutional authority to do so?

Does it bother them that after having done so, despite his insincere promise, he has been openly defiant about the decision U.S. District Judge Andrew Hanen made in favor of the states trying to block Obama's unlawful act? Obama said: "This is just one federal judge. We have appealed it very aggressively. ... I'm using all of the legal power vested in me in order to solve this problem." Me, me, me.

Does it bother them that his administration has begun to refer to these immigrants as "Americans-in-waiting" — as if his iron will controls, irrespective of the Constitution, the law and the prerogative of the coequal legislative branch?

Does it bother them that, like a Third World despot tyrannizing his subjects, he said in a town hall forum in Miami that there will be consequences for any federal agents who ignore his new policies? Obama said, "If somebody's working for (U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement) ... and they don't follow the policy, there are going to be consequences to it."

Are such threatened consequences, by the way, really the business of a chief executive, even if he is acting lawfully? Isn't his indignation a bit tough to take, given his own propensity not to follow the law? Does anyone ever make him face consequences for not just ignoring but violating laws?

ALL of it here:
Obama s Highhanded Immigration Hypocrisy CNS News

Forum List

Back