Obama's getting his way.. the destruction of the USA...

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Obama has told us from his "Dreams of My Father"...
"It was usually an effective tactic, another one of those tricks I had learned. People were satisfied so long as you were courteous
and smiled and made no sudden moves. They were more than satisfied
..."
And so people love the Obamaphone, the food debit card,the free housing and as a result Obama is doing what he obviously wants to have
happen: Reduce the USA to the level of a 3rd world country.

Remember Obama has told us :"I happen to be a proponent of a single payer universal health care program"
Which means WHY in the world buy any health insurance stock if the President meant
"I want to put the 1,300 health insurance companies out of business"?

Then why would any president say these destructive comments that raise costs of living, destroy electricity utilities , eliminate jobs!
1)wants higher gas prices... and he's getting them! LiveLeak.com - Obama: Id like higher gas prices, just not so quickly
2)wants skyrocketing utility prices... getting that! Obama: I?ll make energy prices ?skyrocket? « Hot Air
3)has more people on food stamps... isn't that a good thing?
4)Moving more people off health insurance and charging higher premiums in the process... that's good isn't it??
5)Disapproving more oil leases on Federal lands then any President... now that's good for global warming right?
6)Tells Brazil we'll be their best oil customer... right that should be any President's priority making USA more oil dependent!

All of these are NOT positive actions EVERYONE should agree!
Does ANYONE except Obama and his former Secretary of Energy WANT higher gas prices?
Does anyone want electricity rates "skyrocket"?
How many people want MORE people not working and on food debit cards/

All of these are NOT a positive agenda!

Last edited:
You're talking about Obots here, not rational thinking human beings.

You're talking about people who are easily manipulated by "leaders" who appeal to their emotional need to fit in and be trendy. These are the sort of assholes who carried the world's most murderous sociopaths on their shoulders to the seats of dictatorial control. The same sorts of fucktards who follow men like Jim Jones to Guyana after giving him everything they owned, and then not only took poison, but killed the people who didn't want to die.

1338221660426_5220424.png

Obama wants to transform the US into Europe, or worse.

I'd love to see any of these bottom-feeding Obam-bots try to live out here in Europe. $8/gallon gas, rediculous real estate prices, 20% tax on all goods, income tax.... none of them would ever be able to move up in life.

But, since libs don't believe in hard work and moving up in life, they want to prevent others from doing it.

Obama wants to transform the US into Europe, or worse.

I'd love to see any of these bottom-feeding Obam-bots try to live out here in Europe. $8/gallon gas, rediculous real estate prices, 20% tax on all goods, income tax.... none of them would ever be able to move up in life.

But, since libs don't believe in hard work and moving up in life, they want to prevent others from doing it.

With the increase of the 1% wealth, that not going rather well is it?

Diversity = US destruction.

The White Liberal motto is: "Embrace diversity AT ALL COSTS, even if it means compromising one's own safety and standard of living, and even when non-Whites put their own racial interests first."

Why are so many Whites celebrating diversity as they slowly become minorities in nations founded and built by Whites? White taxpayer money is being used to help fund diversity. In other words, Whites are paying to replace themselves by non-Whites.

Upshot? Whites are paying to become a minority! (read INSANITY)

And they are celebrating it!

Do non-Whites flock to White majority nations because Whites usually build the most desirable societies?

Is every race capable of building/maintaining a 1st world nation? (e.g. Detroit) Ever thought minorities are priveleged to live in White majority societies?

What's stopping minorities using their increasing wealth and power to promote their own interests at the expense of Whites? Minorities WILL NOT reciprocate the compassion and tolerance Whites have shown. (this cannot be emphasized enough)

I can't wait to see the look on White Liberal faces when Whites become a minority. Their multi-culti, Utopian dreams will come crashing down around them.

The greatest civilizations were built on recognizing people are not equal. Equality is a social construct. Race is a biological reality.

Obama has told us from his "Dreams of My Father"...
"It was usually an effective tactic, another one of those tricks I had learned. People were satisfied so long as you were courteous
and smiled and made no sudden moves. They were more than satisfied
..."
And so people love the Obamaphone, the food debit card,the free housing and as a result Obama is doing what he obviously wants to have
happen: Reduce the USA to the level of a 3rd world country.

Remember Obama has told us :"I happen to be a proponent of a single payer universal health care program"
Which means WHY in the world buy any health insurance stock if the President meant
"I want to put the 1,300 health insurance companies out of business"?

Then why would any president say these destructive comments that raise costs of living, destroy electricity utilities , eliminate jobs!
1)wants higher gas prices... and he's getting them! LiveLeak.com - Obama: Id like higher gas prices, just not so quickly
2)wants skyrocketing utility prices... getting that! Obama: I?ll make energy prices ?skyrocket? « Hot Air
3)has more people on food stamps... isn't that a good thing?
4)Moving more people off health insurance and charging higher premiums in the process... that's good isn't it??
5)Disapproving more oil leases on Federal lands then any President... now that's good for global warming right?
6)Tells Brazil we'll be their best oil customer... right that should be any President's priority making USA more oil dependent!

All of these are NOT positive actions EVERYONE should agree!
Does ANYONE except Obama and his former Secretary of Energy WANT higher gas prices?
Does anyone want electricity rates "skyrocket"?
How many people want MORE people not working and on food debit cards/

All of these are NOT a positive agenda!

What's being destroyed? We're less dependent on foreign energy than we've been in decades.

Forum List

Back