Obama's former doctor says biden 'not a healthy guy' after reviewing medical report

Persuader

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2020
When will the walls come tumbling down?

When it begins it will be like a row of dominoes.

Who would the democrats replace him with?

Last edited:

FOX BULLSHIT!

FOX BULLSHIT!

Finally Biden is on an equal footing with Trump.. Let's watch them fight each other with half-diluted words and trembling hands drinking glasses of water.

It doesn't take a medical professional to see that Joe Biden isn't all there. Even most Democrats know that deep down inside. Half of them are just too afraid to admit it because a second term of Trump will more than likely be more then they can handle.

The other half is living in blissful denial, not unlike the poster above me.

FOX BULLSHIT!

Tramp's phony "Dr" Ronnie Jackass has no credibility after claiming FAT ASS Tramp is not obese.

You mean this guy says it? You guys don't check your sources much, do ya?

It doesn't take a medical professional to see that Joe Biden isn't all there. Even most Democrats know that deep down inside. Half of them are just too afraid to admit it because a second term of Trump will more than likely be more then they can handle.

Welp, you must not be a medical professional making this statement ( or an elementary math teacher for that matter.)
You also must know "most Democrats," to state anything on their behalf. That would be 51%. "Half of them are just to afraid." That would be 50%.
I bet DJT would just love having you on his budget team. Unless you are a master of getting voter mail in ballots past Louie DeJoy's Post Office by November.

Biden will be the healthiest President we have ever had.

He has never even had a common cold.

Did you? Mediaite is liberal blog and isn't really a news source.

Let me add that Biden has a lot of video out there of misspeaking on several issues. Trump should mop the floor with him and point out his mental incompetentcies and mental illness during their first debate. Can't wait.

Welp, you must not be a medical professional making this statement ( or an elementary math teacher for that matter.)
You also must know "most Democrats," to state anything on their behalf. That would be 51%. "Half of them are just to afraid." That would be 50%.
I bet DJT would just love having you on his budget team. Unless you are a master of getting voter mail in ballots past Louie DeJoy's Post Office by November.

You're right, I'm not a medical professional. Just a woke ex-Democrat who can tell when his former party is pissing down his leg and telling him that it's only rain.

You're right, I'm not a medical professional. Just a woke ex-Democrat who can tell when his former party is pissing down his leg and telling him that it's only rain.

That's a lame line from Avatar, modified. After last weeks DNC convention, and the first night of the RNC convention, nobody would describe themselves as woke and an ex-Democrat, unless they are an interwebs d-prawn.

Did you? Mediaite is liberal blog and isn't really a news source.

Let me add that Biden has a lot of video out there of misspeaking on several issues. Trump should mop the floor with him and point out his mental incompetentcies and mental illness during their first debate. Can't wait.

They only reported it and I found it interesting the same guy got some attention negatively commenting on the other side of the fence. Not sure, but think he is the same Dr David Scheiner as the doctor, mediator, self help guidance guy, a hustler. I didn't pick the guy, but if people are going to quote him here, I just thought they would like to see more of him for context.

That's a lame line from Avatar, modified. After the first night of the RNC convention, nobody would describe themselves as woke and an ex-Democrat, unless they are an interwebs d-prawn.

Can't say I've ever watched that movie. It looked too "environmentalist" and anti-military for me.

That's a lame line from Avatar, modified. After the first night of the RNC convention, nobody would describe themselves as woke and an ex-Democrat, unless they are an interwebs d-prawn.

Can't say I've ever watched that movie. It looked too "environmentalist" and anti-military for me.

Too bad, it was a really good film and neither of your presumed descriptions of it.

Forum List

Back