Obama's former communications directer reading off all of the stuff Biden signed today....and she said "President Obiden" by accident.

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Clearly she still thinks this is the Obama Administration.

Smells like.. desperation in here. :auiqs.jpg: Buck up, partner, 'it's only four years'. You'll get over it. Or you won't.

No fucks given. Apologies.

Obama's former communications directer reading off all of the stuff Biden signed today....and she said "President Obiden" by accident.
She mispronounced a name and you misspelled a word in the header but you want to chide what she said, my, my tunnel vision deluxe..

directer - director

She mispronounced a name and you misspelled a word in the header but you want to chide what she said, my, my tunnel vision deluxe..

directer - director

chill-out ass boy

directer - director

chll-out ass boy
You misspelled "chill". The OP clearly wants perfection..

directer - director

chll-out ass boy
You misspelled "chill". The OP clearly wants perfection..

sorry, assboy. I fixed it

It was nice to see an adult giving a press briefing. No more servile, sycophantic mealy-mouthed Trumpers like Sarah, Sean or Kaley spewing lies. Not just lies but blatant falsehoods. Good riddance to their type.

being Obiden's Press Secretary is the easiest job on our planet
zero tough questions

Yup. That person will get soft ball questions unlike the Press secretaries for Trump. The media got Biden elected. They never said anything bad about him or his son who was under investigation. They sure as shit had nothing to say about the fraudulent election except to call it honest and fair.

That's why Trump used Twitter to get around the nauseating press.

It was a tribute to Biden's Irish heritage by a person who looks like she has ancestors from the Emerald Isle.

Seriously, this is really picky. You all must be desperate.

It was a tribute to Biden's Irish heritage by a person who looks like she has ancestors from the Emerald Isle.

Seriously, this is really picky. You all must be desperate.

yes----picky---but I kinda thought that YOU LIKE
PICKY, Lysie

Forum List

Back