Obama's Failing Economy- U.S. productivity sinks 3% in Fourth Quarter

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
Wow- -3%. Obama and the economy are not in sync. Obama's economy is terrible and failing

-Geaux
==============

U.S. productivity sinks 3% in fourth quarter

WASHINGTON (MarketWatch) — The productivity of U.S. businesses fell at a 3% annual pace in the fourth quarter, marking the biggest decline since the start of 2014.

Weak productivity growth has been a hallmark of the nearly seven-year-old economic recovery. Productivity increased just 0.6% in 2015, less than one-third the post World War Two average.

Initial Jobless Claims Average Hovers 11-Month Highs

Since the beginning of 2014, Initial jobless claims and Challenger Job Cuts have decoupled as the former "trended" in its seasonally adjusted manner while the latter appeared to reflect a different reality. That all changed in October last year as the trend in claims began to turn. Last week's jump to 285k dragged the less noisy 4-week average to 285k - the highest since March 2015 as initial claims begin to catch up to Challenger Job Cuts...

Initial Jobless Claims Average Hovers 11-Month Highs | Zero Hedge

That is an one-sided and false portrayal of the entire economy as you well know.

Fallacy of Incomplete Evidence.

That is an one-sided and false portrayal of the entire economy as you well know.

It kind of matches up with a lot of other evidence out there. I know CNN and the government won't report on the true situation but they got a president to protect from the evil right wingers.

Wow- -3%. Obama and the economy are not in sync. Obama's economy is terrible and failing

-Geaux
==============

WASHINGTON (MarketWatch) — The productivity of U.S. businesses fell at a 3% annual pace in the fourth quarter, marking the biggest decline since the start of 2014.

Weak productivity growth has been a hallmark of the nearly seven-year-old economic recovery. Productivity increased just 0.6% in 2015, less than one-third the post World War Two average.

I can personally attest to the decline. This winter has been the worst for my business since 2008. Slowly it looks to be picking up but I am not prepared to invest in new help or equipment just yet.

It kind of matches up with a lot of other evidence out there. I know CNN and the government won't report on the true situation but they got a president to protect from the evil right wingers.
That is only your opinion, which does not count. Let's see the evidence.

I gave you some evidence. I have witnessed a sharp decline in service requests. Anecdotal I know but it ties into the op.

I'd put the chance of a recession at less than 50/50, but we continue to just tread water. There are more deflationary pressures than inflationary pressures right now. Incredibly, the 10-year bond is down to 1.87%. Markets remain worried.

This ain't 2008/2009, though, the fundamentals are significantly better.

I gave you some evidence. I have witnessed a sharp decline in service requests. Anecdotal I know but it ties into the op.
That is an anecdotal evidence. Perhaps the need for your services are no longer needed in your area. Perhaps you do not satisfy your clients. A multitude of possibilities exist.

What? Employees quit working as hard as they were because they fucking got nothing to show for all their hard work?

Say it ain't so. LMAO.

Remember those record profits from increased productivity? Guess those companies should have shared the wealth.

That is an anecdotal evidence. Perhaps the need for your services are no longer needed in your area. Perhaps you do not satisfy your clients. A multitude of possibilities exist.
The service requests are not needed?
My phone isn't ringing because someone who has never requested an estimate thinks I can't fulfill their needs?

Try again. This shitty economic recovery is most certainly not the fault of the makers & doers

It's anecdotal and useless for purposes of evaluating the state of the US economy....

Initial Jobless Claims Average Hovers 11-Month Highs

Since the beginning of 2014, Initial jobless claims and Challenger Job Cuts have decoupled as the former "trended" in its seasonally adjusted manner while the latter appeared to reflect a different reality. That all changed in October last year as the trend in claims began to turn. Last week's jump to 285k dragged the less noisy 4-week average to 285k - the highest since March 2015 as initial claims begin to catch up to Challenger Job Cuts...

Initial Jobless Claims Average Hovers 11-Month Highs | Zero Hedge

And how do the 11 month highs compare to the long term averages?

It's anecdotal and useless for purposes of evaluating the state of the US economy....
It is ment to support as evidence the premise of the op. I fucking know it's anecdotal, I said as much when I said it.

(Two republicans talking):
It's 110 degrees outside.
I know, it's so hot I'm sweating.
(Democrat response):
That is pointless anecdotal nonsense that in no way means anything.

Oh and it's far from useless. It is a direct symptom of the state of the US economy. After 25+ years in business the trends are easy to reconcile with the state of the economy

Oh and it's far from useless. It is a direct symptom of the state of the US economy. After 25+ years in business the trends are easy to reconcile with the state of the economy
That is only your opinion, nothing more.

If the economy goes back in the garbage again. Will it still be Bush's fault, or will you finally blame your man child for once? In reality the economy hasn't improved much, no matter how hard the liberals lie about it.

That is only your opinion, nothing more.
Nothing more you say? I bet if you ask the MILLIONS of Americans struggling to make ends meet with LESS income you'll think different.

Forum List

Back